Wow it is sunday already

Lisa A.
on 6/27/10 12:21 am
I finally had the time to just zone out and actually just relax.. I first wanted to thanks everyone for their support and caring heart over my recent events. Seems I have pulled away from most people and  kinda been a hermit. I recently be friended a annorexic friend.. I could see my friend struggle with eating issues and well u learn alot being around a person stuggling on the  other side of the scale so to speak. My friend and me have alot ofthe same thoughts of food and  is this gonna make me fat. I guess what i learned from my friend which by the way eats more than i ever could.. is alot how our bodies are influnced by genetics and situation beyong our control. My friend eats more than me lol.. but i am not that skinny.. I often say well I am a great food storage person. Well I did see my plastic surgeon and he told me that I am basically carrying 10 lbs on my chest of saline and that is not my true weight.. I am currently 168 lbs with saline which makes me 158 lbs.. My annorexic friend told me u r not fat.. I was just like what?  she says u r tall and tiny.. I like your body.  she was showing me how her bones stick and and i can see threw the eyes of a annorexic how they see how fat they look. we both been talking curves  and how recently gaining 10lbs made that bony apperance go away for my friend. I have been enlighten and really can see that we are not much different with are realtionship with food post surgery..
Specking of surgery my son was approved to have his lap band on again after losing it the first of the year. So sad to see my son gain 70lbs back since the loss of the lab band.. I thank God every day I still am able to keep my lap band..  so currently my weight is a respectiable 168 with saline implants. I am recovering and maybe not emotionally in a good place but it is all how u see u comming out of this in the end.. I have had major set back with my prophylactic masectomy.. may post pics when i get brave.
I am not sure I can say I am emotionally in a good place but what I can say is i am hanging in there as best as I can..
I am so glad to see friendly faces  and actually the back bone of my weight loss . my A team..
So hows life in your neck of the woods?
Gineta R.
on 6/29/10 1:52 pm, edited 6/29/10 1:53 pm - Rockledge, FL
HI Lisa I know wher you';re comin from.  So much more is going on besides the weightloss.  I was never really prepared for this and I keep seeing the same kind of problems with others that have had some type of weight loss surgery.  Its  funny how we all seem to be  taking the same basic path.  Struggling withthe inner demons.  But I have to keep hope alive that it  will all work out in the end, one way or another.  I'll just keep hangin on to my "A" team family.... 

On a happy note just got back from HY visiting a friend had fun but ate waaaaaaay too much so its back towatching whatI eat for a while.  But I gotta live .... just pay the price afterwards
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 908 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 904 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1008 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 972 views
Hello Again
deelight152 · 2 replies · 1117 views