shar S.
on 12/11/10 7:01 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Let's check in and start the support again. I miss you guys

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

PamT
on 12/15/10 12:40 pm - Downey, CA
Hi Shar,

I still check the forum a couple times a week but no responses to my posts or others sooooooo...

I hope you are doing good. I'm OK,,still pretty much maintaining the weight loss within about 10-15 pounds,, back & forth. I've had alot of problems recently with nausea after eating. I've always seemed to have alittle since surgery but this was BADD,,really sick to my stomach. I had an endoscopy test last week and the doctor said I had an ulcer, hiatal hernia and acid refux. He also took some biopsies. I will soon get the results of the biopsy and I have no idea yet what the treatment or solutions are for the rest.  We'll see,,,hopefully it'll be something easy. 

Let me know how you are doing and if all's well!  
shar S.
on 12/24/10 2:35 pm - Buffalo Grove, IL
I, too, maintain within 5-10 pounds. I wish I could lose more and I have started to exercise again. I wish I had the nerve to have a tummy tuck. It sure is a battle to keep the weight off.
I hope you are feeling better. Let me know what the biopsies say.
Merry Christmas

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

(deactivated member)
on 1/2/11 9:15 am - NY
Hi Shar,

I check in every month or so - need to check in more frequently.  2010 was a crazy year for me - just had my second child on November 12th and ended up spending 21 days in the hospital with a ton of complications.  I hope 2011 is a better year for everyone.  It's sad how this board has slowed down but I am guilty of not visiting enough etc...

Best wishes,

Susan
DoubleDee
on 1/27/11 10:53 am - Holland, MI
Hi Shar,

It's been awhile. Glad to see you're still on track. You look great.

DD
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 908 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 904 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1008 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 972 views
Hello Again