april 16 gastric sleeve

TammyBost
on 5/18/08 2:17 am - Seminole, OK
Well I'm not missing food as much as I was since I am now on solids but I still have a hard time making my mind stop wanting to eat when I'm full. I tend to eat a bite too much and then regret it. I have lost 23 pounds so far and I have lost a couple of pants sizes so I am pleased about that. I was hoping that the weight loss would be a bit more significant but this is probably due to eating a little too much. I am still a bit lazy when it comes to exercising but I am trying to walk more. I hope that the next month goes a bit faster than the first. Thanks for any responses to my post.
jenna37
on 5/18/08 10:29 pm - Acworth, GA
Hi Tammy, I had my VSG 4/29/208. I have lost aout 16 lbs I feel like I lost more, hopefllymy cale is broke.LOL. I too think I am losing weight to slow. How muh did you weigh at surgey? I wighed 362 ans yscale ow says 346. I hae a long wa to go and I thought being so heavy that I would have lost 25lbs the first two weeks. thouht the weight would be falling of me daily. Wonder what I am dong wrong. I go back to the Dr on the 30th. I hope I have lost at least 25 by then. I fel like I will never be able to eat anything more solid then cottage cheese. I tried and gettis aweful feeling like a rock in my sleeve. Feels terrible. Hopefully that will change in few weeks. Any advice or recipes would be greatly appreciated. Jenna
Most Active
Recent Topics
4 Years Post Op
nascar24n48 · 6 replies · 1007 views
2 yrs ago today
Mary C. · 0 replies · 731 views
2 yr surgiversary!
Mary C. · 1 replies · 939 views