Stalls anyone?

ginawins
on 11/10/08 12:33 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hello fellow April's.  I am thrilled and excited to have my new RNY life.  I LOVE MY RNY!  However, I have not lost a single lb. since month 5.  I have totally stalled.  I am thrilled that I have lost 83 lbs.  but am ready for the rest to drop.  I am stuck at 215.  I have gone from a size 26 to a 14/16 and am so happy but I really want to get under 200 then however slow it goes from there I am totally okay with.  Anyone else having a similar experience?  Anyone else find a way to break through it?  I must admit, I had been very sporatic about committing to exercise but I have changed my tune.  I went to the gym twice last week and plan to make it my  new and improved habit.  I have promised myself to go at least 3 times a week and am also getting a trainer to help me along.  Hope some of you have some great advice for me.  My greatest wishes to you all.  Gina  : )
P.S.  I do plan on cutting down carbs and increasing my proteins and hoping that with the workouts will equal success this month. 

welcome_to_the_weteos.jpg image by CCRHdirty_birdie_sm.gif picture by CCRHqueen_bee_gina_small.gif picture by CCRH

nascar24n48
on 11/10/08 1:20 am
I just posted about a stall on my blog not a half hour ago! Too funny.  Check out my blog.  I did up my protein to 80 grams. I notice when I drop down to 60 I stall.  Going to switch over and read YOUR blog. Hopefully you updated!!! Cant wait to read it.  Kim
carolinern
on 11/15/08 10:41 pm - Toledo, OH
I have hit a huge stall too!!!  Haven't lost anything in the last 3 weeks or so.  Haven't changed anything either!!!  Life has been very very stressful thought, so maybe thats it.  I am hoping to get back to a liquid diet for a few days, and see if that jump starts the weight again... not sure if it will work, but worth a try!!!

Caroline
MY JOURNEY BEGINS...

Most Active
Recent Topics
4 Years Post Op
nascar24n48 · 6 replies · 1007 views
2 yrs ago today
Mary C. · 0 replies · 732 views
2 yr surgiversary!
Mary C. · 1 replies · 939 views