April 16th has came and went...I feel AWESOME!

domster2002
on 4/24/09 4:35 am - Johnston City, IL
Things are great.  I am finally overcoming the exhaustion hurdle which has been my
biggest challenge.  Thanks to all who have written me and all who have said a prayer
for me.  Good luck to those upcoming surgeries!
Tammy
miss_jill
on 4/24/09 1:35 pm - Robinson, IL
YEAH!!! IM SO GLAD YOU ARE DOING WELL , DOESN'T IT FEEL GOOD TO GET OVER THAT FIRST HURDLE.  REMEMBER WE HAD THE SAME DOCTOR AND MY SURGERY WAS 2 DAYS BEFORE YOURS.  IM DOING WELL ALSO.  JUST SO TIRED, ARE YOU TIRED?  I HAVE MY FIRST FILL APPT ON MAY 22.  DID YOU HAVE SUGERY AT BARNES WEST OR BIG BARNES?
TAKE CARE I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM  YOU.....................JILL
domster2002
on 4/25/09 4:32 am - Johnston City, IL
I had surgery at the big Barnes.  Tired has almost been an understatement!  It is like I hit a brick wall around noon, but it has gotten better the last couple of days.  I drove today (to McDonald's of all places so my little one could have a happy meal) and it hurt getting out of the car but getting in wasn't too bad.  I am going back to work on Tuesday so that will be the deciding day!

Keep me updated on how you are doing...Tammy
Tammy
smithmom77
on 4/29/09 2:57 am - Sunny Southern, CA
We're date twins and i feel AMAZING too!! Still trying to get in all of my water and protein. Just found out recently that those protein bullets are not the best option so I am trying out the Syntrax Nectars... Hope all is well on your end of the country!

PS - I was born and raised in Rockford :)

HW 249 / CW 165 / 1st Goal 175 (1lb less than hubby - MET!!! )/ 2nd Goal 150 (MET!!!)

Most Active
Recent Topics
strugling
windchimes · 2 replies · 723 views
Surgiversary Updates
Sephia · 2 replies · 875 views
April 13, 2009 people...
MelissaKM · 1 replies · 760 views
Stopped Losing Weight
free2bethin · 4 replies · 1289 views