surgery date April 29th

terryl55
on 4/25/09 12:35 pm - Dixfield, ME
Getting nervous  anxious and scared it 4 more days before surgery and aso happy
Stephanie F.
on 4/26/09 12:34 am - Watauga, TX
ME TOO!!!! I report to Doctor's Hospital in Dallas at 8:00 AM Wednesday - keep telling myself that tomorrow I will be saying, "Day after tomorrow". Heck, I don't even have time to be nervous - My boss hired a temp that I have to train Monday and Tuesday, so I'll be too busy. House is almost spotless (by the end of today it will be, along with the yard), all my food and vitamins are purchased (I even made homemade beef broth)and every time someone gives me another good idea of what to take to the hospital I put it in my overnight bag (front runners for things to take are chap stick, gasx, sugar-free peppermints, a robe). My paperwork is in order (Will, health directive, etc.)-I sound a little like a woman who is READY don't I?

Stephanie B.
Started at 224 - Size 24 (4/28/2009) Currently 128 -  Size 4!!!!

Lisa B.
on 4/26/09 3:39 am - Minot, ND
My surgery is the 29th also and I am quite nervous as well!! Hang in there!

Stephanie...wow...Id say you are ready!! Best of luck to you!!!
Brenda H.
on 4/26/09 6:56 am

My surgery is on 4/29 also.  My thoughts are boucing between excitement and what was I thinking!  Like Stephanie mentioned, I've focused on getting the house ready and my vitamins, protein, etc. in order.  Good luck to all of you!

-Brenda
terryl55
on 4/27/09 12:19 pm - Dixfield, ME
Today  all i could do is drink liquids and was very difficult for me because i am a Diabetic and my sugars were very low. Tomrrow I have to drink  GO  Lightly  and you know what happens after that.I wish you all good Luck and Blessings.   Terry
corgiaunt
on 6/3/09 9:06 am
I had surgery on the same day.  I went to Baptist Hospital in Little Rock.  It went well, I stayed overnight.  I lost 12 lbs before surgery, and now after my first fill, I've lost 20 altogether.  How was your surgery?  What are you eating?  I still lean on having a shake or two per day, but I've graduated to solids.  I have a hard time getting all my water in.  I had 4 ccs in my fill one month after and they had to remove 2ccs because I could not swallow water.   I'm probably going to be a slow loser....

Corgiaunt
Most Active
Recent Topics
strugling
windchimes · 2 replies · 723 views
Surgiversary Updates
Sephia · 2 replies · 875 views
April 13, 2009 people...
MelissaKM · 1 replies · 761 views
Stopped Losing Weight
free2bethin · 4 replies · 1289 views