Surgery Date April 16, 2009 People

1Chica
on 5/29/09 4:43 am

Hello All,
Are there any others who have had surger on this date?
Maybe we can share stories.  I mean experiences.
I know I'm not alone but would like to know if others are experiencing the same things that I am.    I do know that we all won't have the same things going on but I thought it would be good to help each other out.

My name is Abby and I am now 6 weeks post op as of yesterday 5/28/09
I got my first fill on Tuesday, 5/26 and received 3.4 cc's?  I don't feel a thing.
My concern is that I will gain weight back.  I really need that slap on the hand restriction to help me out in the beginning so that I may acquire the "new way" which is a daily experience to obtain.  Of course I do not eat as much as I used to, thank goodness.

See ya!

Abby-Dallas, TX
Banded 04/16/09
273/240/143 

Staceeh
on 6/8/09 4:55 am - Yakima, WA
Hello,

I had my surgery on April 13th, I know not on your date but close, I have lost only 20lbs, I had my first fill a week ago today on the 1st and I am finally noticing it.  It was 2.5cc in a 10cc band.

I think if I drank all the water I am supposed to and get more excercise in I would do much better.  I have 80lbs to lose, but my clothes are getting looser (which is a great sign).

I know you will do fine and as I have read here on OH, sometimes it takes a few weeks to really get the feel of restriction. 

Take care and keep me updated and I will do the same.

God Bless,
Stacee
Butterfly64
on 6/18/09 2:49 pm
Lap Band on 04/14/09 with
I was banded on 4/14/09....I would love to have someone to discuss "band" issues with.  I am having my first fill this week. I can't wait, I know at this point I need it because I can eat just about anything and my portions are larger.

How did you feel after your fill?  Any weight loss?  So far I am down 31 lbs.

Butterfyly

1Chica
on 6/19/09 1:18 am
Good Morning everyone!
Stacey, thanks for the encouragement!

Butterfly,
I did not feel anything different with my first fill.  I didn't know what to expect so therefore I don't think I set myself up thinking that I would not be able to drink or eat much but i was hopefull that it would.  I felt some restriction every now and then but not enough to say I remember it.  That was 4 weeks ago.  My second fill is coming up tomorrow.  I am hopefull that I will get a good fill to at least lose 1/2 a pound or 1 a week.  I still weigh the same but I will see what the doctors electronic scale will say.  I've been eating alot but not like the lion's appetite I used to have before surgery. 

I will update next week. 

Keep me posted on your fill!  have a good weekend!
Abby-Dallas, TX
Banded 04/16/09
273/240/143 

Most Active
Recent Topics
strugling
windchimes · 2 replies · 723 views
Surgiversary Updates
Sephia · 2 replies · 875 views
April 13, 2009 people...
MelissaKM · 1 replies · 760 views
Stopped Losing Weight