Surgery Date April 27/09 - People

canadiandiva72
on 6/29/09 9:20 pm - Leamington, Canada
Good morning!  Just wanted to see if we can get updates on the surgeries from April 27/09???  It has been a journey for me, 9 weeks post op...I feel like the weight is moving slower than I expected.  I am walking everyday, but not sure if I am walking enough.  Also, I am having a hard time with bread, or any sort, and a hard time getting in my water.  I never feel hungry????  is this normal???   I am down 71lbs - about 13lbs preop on Optifast and the rest after surgery.

crystaldawn307
on 7/1/09 9:28 am - WY
Good evening!  My date was also April 27th.  I have lost a total of 65 lbs. so far, about 14 was from pre-op liquid diet.  On top of walking are u also doing weight training?  I guess that's the trick.  I'm doing resistance training daily with hand held weights (10 lbs)  and a resistance band with a balance ball.  Have you tried just toast?  I can eat only toasted bread.  I've been living off of the wendy's ceasear salad all week.  I only eat about 1/3 of it but it's so yummy.  I also don't feel hungry in fact I forget to eat sometimes.  I wanted to ask you if you still have any pain in your abdomen at all?  I still get this pulling shooting pain kinda feeling in my left side.  I wasn't sure if this is normal. 
moosmama
on 7/21/09 12:45 am
Hi there!

I'm also an april 27th girl :)  I am down about 55# since surgery.  I can't do bread without it being toasted.  I also have a hard time getting the fluids in and actually the supplements too.  :(  I am working on it.  I do not have any pain from the surgery at this point.  Hope you are all doing well!!

Lisa
258/168/145
sw/cw/gw

Linda_D.
on 7/22/09 4:55 am
I am also an Apr 27, 09 girl.  I have lost 75 lbs. and I also am having a hard time with the water and supplements.  I also have trouble with meat and chicken.  It seems that I am sick and vomiting half my life.
Most Active
Recent Topics
strugling
windchimes · 2 replies · 722 views
Surgiversary Updates
Sephia · 2 replies · 873 views
April 13, 2009 people...
MelissaKM · 1 replies · 758 views
Stopped Losing Weight
free2bethin · 4 replies · 1288 views