January Updates Add Your Before & Current Pictures

Sephia
on 1/21/10 1:19 pm - Flint, MI
It is now 2010! Welcome to a New Year and a New You! How did you do over the holidays? Did you gain, lose or stall?

Highest Weight:
Current Weight:
Goal Weight:
Total weight loss so far:

Best WOW moment you've had so far?
NSV?

What size did you start in?
What size clothes are you in now?

Any other exciting news?

Be sure to take this opportunity to show off your progress! Post your before pictures along with your current pictures!

Visit us at Motherhood after WLS !
Mom to 8 ~ Adelyn Grace arrived July 8, 2010!

Sephia
on 1/21/10 1:29 pm - Flint, MI
Highest Weight: 326lbs
Current Weight: (lowest weight) 196
Goal Weight: 150
Total weight loss so far: -130lbs

Best WOW moment you've had so far? I was able to go into Old Navy and buy off the rack! I wasn't even an XL but rather a L for the first time!! I even fit into their size 16 jeans perfectly and while pregnant!

I was also shopping at Motherhood for the first time out of any of my pregnancies and I could fit into clothes off the rack as well! It amazes me I can do this now! I was even fitting into their size L maternity jeans which are supposed to fit 14/16 sizes! Yay!!!

NSV? I guess this is one, in that I lost 17lbs since finding out I am pregnant and I still lost a jean size and I am still not in maternity clothes, LOL

What size did you start in? 28/30
What size clothes are you in now? 14/16

Any other exciting news? Found baby's heartbeat. Made it into 2nd trimester with a healthy baby. My pictures below I took thinking I wouldn't lose anymore weight while pregnant. I only lost one more pound but since that time I have maintained a weight between 197-199 for the past 3 weeks. I am NOT looking forward to seeing the 200's on the scale again but I know it is coming and I will just have to deal with it. :)

Visit us at Motherhood after WLS !
Mom to 8 ~ Adelyn Grace arrived July 8, 2010!

Most Active
Recent Topics
strugling
windchimes · 2 replies · 723 views
Surgiversary Updates
Sephia · 2 replies · 875 views
April 13, 2009 people...
MelissaKM · 1 replies · 761 views
Stopped Losing Weight
free2bethin · 4 replies · 1289 views