strugling

windchimes
on 2/1/11 8:09 am
cant seem to get control of my eating. Wondering if anyone else is too. I'm starting to go up and down in my weight. I've gained five pounds since the holidays and seems like my stomache can hold so much food now. I never lost all the weight I hoped to lose it's very scary I feel like I did when I weighd 277 lbs.

Amy P.
on 2/2/11 4:02 am
I've been struggling too, with the same issues.  I know I've been going mushy on the rules.  I've been eating more processed foods, drinking soda, and not working out.  I've been super busy, but I know I should still make time for it.  I've been reading about Clean Eating, and I'm trying to transition over into eating like that.  I think the important thing is not to panic. Four or five pounds is not too  much to overcome. We've come this far, we can keep going!
luv2quilt
on 2/3/11 9:38 am

I am struggling a bit too.I have an issue with being hungry at bedtime. I feel like I need a detox.  I think first, I am cleaning my cupboard of all the crap.  My DH is putting on weight, mostly eating what I can't/don't/won't.  We have no kids at home, and I think what I eat is good for both of us.  I will do the 5 day pouch test, probably on Monday, after the Superbowl  :)   Not that I plan on pigging out, I just think that would be best for me. I have not regained anything, I keep it within a couple pounds of where I am now.

Most Active
Recent Topics
strugling
windchimes · 2 replies · 725 views
Surgiversary Updates
Sephia · 2 replies · 876 views
April 13, 2009 people...
MelissaKM · 1 replies · 761 views
Stopped Losing Weight
free2bethin · 4 replies · 1290 views