SIX Months and Counting...

MommyosaRose
on 10/7/10 4:01 am

It’s hard to believe that six months have passed since I became a part of the WLS family. So much has happened since April and I couldn’t be happier about where I am in life right now. We all wish, at times, that our lives were better, that something could come along to make us smile a little wider and sometimes even help us be a little more enthusiastic about living…today that’s not me! I’m not sure about tomorrow, but today I can honestly say that I AM HAPPY!

Like everyone else, I have struggled with some aspects of this journey and (like everyone else) I am learning (as I go) what works and doesn’t work for me. I have embraced my new lifestyle with open arms and I love it! I now have many plans for the future, some which might not materialize, but having those plans and working towards them will be worth every ounce of effort I put into them because I now have confidence to do so; something I lacked six months ago. It truly is amazing how good our life can be when we feel good about ourselves and today I know, without a doubt, that the decision to have WLS was the best decision I ever made and I am so grateful that I have the perfect tool to help me stay on track.

Today I am six months post-op, having fun and making memories that will last a lifetime! 

Here’s to all of us...the best looser in the world!!!   

~Starting Weight: 261 lbs~~Pre-Op Weight: 241 lbs~
~Current Weight: 155 lbs~

"Just when the Caterpillar thought her life was over, She began to fly..." 

Emily F.
on 10/8/10 8:17 am
Congrats!! Sounds like you are doing so well!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 866 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1197 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 974 views