Is the honeymoon over?????

Tina B.
on 5/23/11 10:17 am - LOCUST GROVE, GA
At just over 1 year out from my RNY, I'm down about 120 lbs (give or take 3 lbs either way)....the weight isn't coming off now...I'm in the gym 3-6 times a week, walking and weight training.  I'm down from a size 24 to a 12 (which is cool-don't get me wrong)  but I still need to lose 25 lbs.  Any suggestions?  I'm eating 4-6 times a day, which works for me, small mini-meals, yogurt-peanut butter on crackers-no bread-chicken-tuna-beans-boiled eggs... I have stopped protein shakes, never really depended on them, just couldn't get them down. 

Any suggestions for kick-starting the weight loss?  I'm scared to death of streching my pouch....I am still struggling with head hunger vs real hunger...I'm from the deep south and it's hot, staying hydrated is a daily issue, when I want to turn up a 20oz drink and I can't.....I still feel like I'm eating & drinking all day.....I still struggle with not drinking while eating a "meal", I just need to hear from others to make sure I'm on track...thanks for any help!
Pam211
on 6/1/11 11:48 pm - Lexington-Fayette, KY
I'm right there with you!!!  I have only lost 2 lbs since February 22nd, and even at that I am still bouncing between the same 5-7 lbs.  I feel like I am eating way too much, and nothing I do seems to be working anymore.  When I had my one year checkup she told me that I was not finished, like you....hoping things kick back in soon!

Emily F.
on 6/21/11 12:11 pm
Up the protein shakes and see if that helps.
mrsbrucewayne
on 8/24/11 3:36 am - Woodbridge, VA
Im going through the same thing, I have lost 100 lbs and cant seem to lose anymore, i did that around -75 and i eased up on the excercise for about a month, then went back to my 5 days a week to loose the 25. Try changing up your excercise routine. Hope this helps 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 866 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1197 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 974 views