Nobody posts anymore???

boomsheeka01
on 10/5/11 11:55 pm - Killeen, TX
I guess at a year and a half out everybody is out enjoying their new bodies and lives!! Haha!

I can't blame you, I am doing the same thing! Getting ready for my new baby to come next month! Woohoo!! 
   Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Kim S.
on 10/6/11 12:44 am - Helena, AL
Good to hear from you!  Let's see a recent baby bump pic!  I am so excited for you and your hubby-being parents is truly the greatest gift.

Kim

boomsheeka01
on 10/6/11 3:49 am - Killeen, TX

Hey KIM!!!!

Here is my 'almost 8 month' pic!!  He is definitely growing and moving a LOT!! I love it so much!  :)

Its dark but here we are!!

Kim S.
on 10/6/11 4:27 am - Helena, AL
You are adorable!  I can't wait to meet your son!!

Rest girl!!  You need to do it now, because once he gets here, you have to sleep with one eye open....FOREVER........my "baby" is 21 and just moved back in (he is our "boomerang" kid) and he is driving me crazy!!

Hugs

Kim

msromagnola
on 10/6/11 3:43 am
I was thinking that too ---- thank you for your continued posts.  I have so much enjoyed following you.  You're right behind me. ...but did a little better than me - you girl!  :)    I have enjoyed following your posts from your struggle during the pre-diet (me too) to  now when you're realizing your baby dreams!  Thanks for sharing.

MSROMAGNOLA
boomsheeka01
on 10/6/11 4:12 am - Killeen, TX
That means so much to me! It was definitely a struggle in the beginning! But to be where I am today makes it ALL worth it! Thanks for sharing my journey with me over the past couple years. That makes me so happy!!  :)

texashello
on 10/6/11 4:58 am - Fort Worth, TX
You look great, especially your arms! It looks like all baby, you look wonderful!
Blue_Rattie
on 10/9/11 4:14 am
You're looking awesome!! =)

I don't log on as much as I should....life, ya know? (Plus I'm a Facebook addict)
Karen ~ Had surgery 4-13-10!! Lost 30lbs in 3months pre-op
Highest 350 ~ surgery weight 297.5 ~ current 195 ~ goal 175 (August 2012)

Emily F.
on 11/26/11 7:59 am
On October 9, 2011 at 11:14 AM Pacific Time, Blue_Rattie wrote:
You're looking awesome!! =)

I don't log on as much as I should....life, ya know? (Plus I'm a Facebook addict)
 Friend me on fb.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002426626593
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 868 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1199 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 977 views