Starting Over

Lisa Y.
on 11/30/11 11:10 pm
I'm glad to see how many of you have had success. Unfortunately I am not one of you...

I have been too tight, to loose and unable to get to the sweet spot. I lost weight for a while, but only because I was forcing myself not to eat. When I started eating again I fell way off the wagon! Entirely too much fast food - life is busy and I had a hard time planning my meals ahead of time. Then my gym went out of business! I could try to blame other things, but ultimately it is my responsibility.

I had an endoscope last week to make sure everything is ok with my band, which it is. Right now I have 0cc in the band. I'm debating whether to wait after the holidays to start over or just do it now. Any thoughts? 

Lisa

Emily F.
on 12/30/11 9:30 am
When you say start over, do you mean committed to diet and exercise or do you mean you are looking for a revision?
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
Lisa Y.
on 12/31/11 5:31 am
Diet and exercise....
Emily F.
on 1/1/12 2:18 am
On December 31, 2011 at 1:31 PM Pacific Time, Lisa Y. wrote:
Diet and exercise....
 Have you tried myfitnesspal.com? There is a phone app. You can set the goal of at least 60 g protein and less than 50 carbs. It will tell you at the end of the day "If everyday were like today, you would lose/gain 5 lb in 5 weeks". I just like that at the end and the exercise log is great to.
Emily F.
on 12/30/11 9:32 am
My post disappeared.

When you say starting over. Do you mean commit to diet and exercise or do you mean a revision to sleeve or ds?
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
Emily F.
on 1/1/12 11:04 pm
btw, its not letting me message you bc we are not friends. I'd love to keep in touch.

feel free to friend me on fb, its easier to chat.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002426626593
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 866 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1197 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 974 views