Recent Posts

kitycat58
on 4/3/10 9:31 am
Topic: RE: Welp, I'm packed!!
Have a good flight..Be safe on your travels.  You will do well.  I follow you with my surgery on Tuesday the 6th..
wiltedrose314
on 4/3/10 8:40 am - Falmouth, MA
my thoughts are with you!!! good luck!!
HW 310/SW 284.5/CW 201/GW 150

noelsantti
on 4/3/10 6:41 am
Topic: RE: Date Moved Up!
What wonderful news I am so happy for you!

noel

noelsantti
on 4/3/10 6:40 am
my thoughts and prayers will be with you.  You will do great!

noel

Bonnie R.
on 4/3/10 5:32 am - Stratford, CT
Topic: RE: Anyone else having DS?
me too!  I'm going in on Monday!  Holy Cow, I can't believe how time has flown by since I decided to have surgery. 

I'm silightly nervous about having pain meds and staying in the hospital because I've not had/done either before.  But I don't feel uncomfortable at all about having the surgery itself.  Dr. Roslin is great and I have complete confidence in him.  

I didn't have to lose weight before my surgery so I've been indulging in my favorite caloric foods for a few weeks now.  Let's hope I didn't gain any.  Tomorrow I am on a clear liquid diet then no food/drink after midnight. 

Looking forward to my new life.   Good luck to you!  
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/10 4:33 am, edited 4/3/10 4:33 am
Topic: RE: 90 Weight Loss Surgeries Between 4/1 and 4/6 Send a Message of Encouragement
You can't get a personal message if your profile is private. I tried. But you didn't miss out. I am putting this message especially for you.

Hurray for April 7th

Your big day is coming up fast and I think it's almost like having a new birthday ! All of us are right behind you and soon it will be our big day too. I wish you everything I wish for myself.

Are you able to sleep with all the excitement? I bet I don't sleep for days before my WLS. They want me to take a bunch of showers before WLS with a special soap. I never heard of this before.

If you are nervous or have anxiety don't feel like you are alone. Everyone I have written to has replied that they are nervous, scared or have anxiety about it their upcoming surgery. These feelings are normal.

Don't forget to go to our April 2010 forum to share. We can be like the class of 04/10 and have a reunion next year. If you click on
http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/04-2010/ you will be directed to our forum. If you bookmark it (above option) it will be simple to get to the site.

Soon you will be home and getting on with your journey. I wish you all the best and also a speedy recovery!

Diana

(deactivated member)
on 4/3/10 4:27 am
OMG girl you are on your way. I'll be thinking of you!
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/10 4:20 am
Topic: RE: Anyone else getting done on APril 30th?
So far there are just two April 30 WLS. The number should pick up in a week or two.
Here is your surgery sister. If you click on her username you will go to her profile page.

04/30/2010 teetee72   Lap Band
Larissa P.
on 4/3/10 4:18 am - Denton, TX
Topic: RE: Anyone else having DS?
I'm leaving Wednesday.

Have a safe trip!
Duodenal Switch hybrid due to complications.

Click! > DS Documents ~ VitaLady.com ~ DSFacts.com ~ OH DS FB
Emily F.
on 4/3/10 4:10 am
Topic: Welp, I'm packed!!
Leaving on an airplane tomorrow!!  I doubt I'll be sleeping much the next two nights. My surgery is Mon at 11am, I hope to update you all the next day or so.  Butterfllies are getting the best of me.!

Emily
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 863 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1195 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 972 views