April 26

skyteddy
on 4/19/11 1:35 am
My date is coming very soon also verry nervous flying to edmonton and i will be there all alone for min 1 week not sure what to take because nobody will be bringing me anything so have to have everything ready to go hope i dont forget anything 

good luck everyone

shananagan77
on 4/20/11 12:54 pm - IL
My date is also the 26th! I am really nervous too. I question my choice a little bit too, but then I remember what I am gonna feel and look like when I hit my goal!
As far as what to bring....I just heard from other posts to make sure u have chapstick and slippers for walking the halls.
Good luck to you and congrats on ur lifechanging decision.
~Shannon

There is no way you can be in a happy relationship with someone else......until you are happy with yourself!!                     

remembrtherain
on 4/20/11 6:29 pm - San Francisco, CA
I ham having my surgery on the 26th also and, its not that I'm second guessing my choice, its that I'm second guessing my preparedness. I really am starting to freak out a bit, especially because it's the 21st already....my tummy is in knots just thinking about it....
Ulysses
on 4/22/11 8:11 am

I'm having my VSG surgery on the 26th at 10:00am
I really don't feel nervous at all.
I think that everything I have had to go through "the hoop jumping" was the worst part of it all.
I am on a voluntary pre-op as my surgeon does not require one - I have done well on that and have dropped 17 lbs so far (and maybe shrunk my liver?).
I know it will probably hit me soon that it's only 3 days and 4 nights away - I will just be relieved it will be done so I can start the next chapter.

I hear chapstick is something that everyone wishes they had packed.
Other than toiletries, loose clothes and my iPad, I can't think of much else to bring.

Good luck to everyone!

J
VSG Surgery on April 26th, 2011
"Get busy living…or get busy dying. That's goddamn right." ~ Red, The Shawshank Redemption   

joycelynsmom
on 4/23/11 12:52 pm - Hayward, CA
Hi everyone, I am having my RNY on the 27th. I had one day of worry the night before my preop now I am just excited to be in the same chapter as you all.  My one thing that has been on my mind..... I been fighting my desires to eat before surgery. So far am sticking to my plan although the Easter Candy is in the house, so I am not going to lie and say I have not had alittle. I am pretty packed already getting off work early on Tuesday to start the colon cleansing project. I am ready. I wish you all success and happy and healthy lifes. Take care, Renee
remembrtherain
on 4/24/11 5:32 am - San Francisco, CA
 I'm starting to get more nervous. It's driving me crazy...I feel like the last few days are going by really slow. I'm just praying constantly for everything to go okay and to hopefully feel better as soon as possible. 

I feel like I have a million things to do and 5 minutes to do them, but also, I feel like I am standing still. I can't figure out this feeling. Weird.

Anyhoo, Good Luck to All the April Losers, especially the 26th (and 27th) buddies :)
Most Active
Recent Topics