ObesityHelp Magazine is waiting for you!

ericklein
on 5/28/03 12:52 pm - Mission Viejo, CA
Our Own Magazine Has Arrived. We've been busy since January putting together our first copy of our quarterly magazine and it's now available for ordering. Click here to order your subscription today. Proceeds from all subscriptions go to the Association for Morbid Obesity Support. Make the investment in both our community as well as your ongoing education in WLS. Recipes, hospital reviews, surgeon scoring, humor, inspiring photos, quality articles, and much more. All these are waiting to reach your door. Rather than produce just a newsletter, we went all out and produced a 64 page magazine for you. Spread the word, ObesityHelp Magazine is available for the community.
ROSEMARY A.
on 7/5/03 1:28 am - OLMSTED TOWNSHIP, OH
hi i order my magazine quite a long time ago do you not have my order please advise thanks
shakeyourweight
on 3/13/06 12:59 pm - Ormond Beach, FL
Hey Eric... Wow, it is imposible to get in the magazine... from 327 to 125 and now a figure competitor and that story I guess is just not good enough! Wow... Just wondering what you are raelly looking for! I am an exceptional gal....Looking to get a figure show together for girls losing masive amounts of weight! Well, would you be so kind as to have someone phone me. How in the world do you get in the magazine.... I have written several times. No responce! Respectfully, Celeste Momin check out my figure photos. I am on my plastic surgions web site as procedure of the month...check me out there! www.cosmeticsurgery.cc make sure to look up in the right side corner and click on my photo to get my story about plastic surgery after mssive weight loss... also you will view the very best of my before and afters! See ya soon? I am flying out to LA next week for an HBN commercial and photo shoot...can you contact me before them please! 386-672-1996 home 386-547-44259 cell....This # I can be reach most of the time!
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 543 views
Support
msbigbaybe · 1 replies · 643 views
An old friend
Tami M. · 0 replies · 713 views