update for my yearly anniversary

Angela J.
on 8/18/03 12:12 pm - Ooltewah, Tn
Hi my name is Angela Jackson, I had my surgery 1 yr ago May 8, 2002. I have lost a total of 151 lbs. and I am at a stand still right now. But I thank God for the loss I have accomplished, I feel so much better . I stil would like to lose about 50 more pounds. I have this huge apron that just hangs and it keeps me from wearing the size of clothes I should be wearing. I hope in November that I can have the abdomiplasty done. I just want to wish everyone who has had the surgery or is having the surgery the best of luck.I would like to hear from anyone who has had surgery or anyone that has any questions. God Bless everyone and take care. ANGIE
kysunshine
on 8/18/03 5:32 pm - Raceland, KY
Angela, Congratulations on the 151 lbs, in one year you've accomplished so much. I feel this surgery saved my life and I can't imagine being my former size, I'm able to do many things that I thought were only dreams and always just out of reach. This has been an amazing year and I pray we both continue with great health and we reach our goal weight soon. Take care and keep us updated on your progress. God Bless. Susy
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 541 views
Support
msbigbaybe · 1 replies · 642 views
An old friend
Tami M. · 0 replies · 713 views