My 18 month report

Jeanne M.
on 10/28/03 5:02 am - Kingman, az
Missed my yearly one so here goes. I had surgery on 5/31/02 and to date have lost 153 lbs, still have 47 to go. Have been at a standstill for the last few months, not a standstill really thinking about it, rather the weight loss has slowed A LOT. Probably have 20# of skin and flab on me but was SO excited yesterday to be able to buy a size SMALL sweater vest...have never worn anything with an "s" on the lable in my memory....I was a 30/32 (tight) when I started this journey, weighed 340 and this morning weighed in at 187. This is the best thing I have ever done for myself, my entire life has been changed, I actually feel like I am living my life rather then letting it pass me by jeannemarie
LINDA C.
on 1/31/04 2:53 am - EASTPORT, NY
DEAR JEAN, I JUST WENT ONTO THIS SITE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A VERY LONG TIME AND READ YOUR MESSAGE, I AM SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU, I AM JUST A FEW DAYS MORE THEN YOU AND WEIGH THE SAME 187 BUT I AM NEVER GOING TO FIT IN A SMALL I AM TOO BIG!!!!!!!! LOL I HAVE A LARGE FRAME AND AM 5' 7" I GET INTO SOME LARGES BUT MOST OF MY CLOTHES ARE A X LARGE AND DO NOT THINK IT WILL EVER CHANGE , BUT ASK ME HOW HAPPY I AM TO BE THERE!!!!!!! WELL KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND STAY ON BOARD WITH AN UP DATE NOW AND THEN. LINDA IN NY
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 543 views
Support
msbigbaybe · 1 replies · 643 views
An old friend
Tami M. · 0 replies · 713 views