Sad

Julie J.
on 10/16/04 4:58 am - San Gabriel, ca
10/15/04 I'm at a plateau. Have been since August, 2004. I fell and tore my meniscus in both knees.
Allee Z.
on 10/21/04 2:08 am - Eastern, IA
*LOL* You mean we WILL lose again? That's what plateau means, right? I've been where I'm at for so long that I can't remember ... maybe 8 or 10 months. I'm just almost to my goal - within 10 pounds. Of course it doesn't help that I just keep feeding my face! *smile* Old habits don't die, do they? Hang in there - hope your knees are better soon. You WILL do it -- and so will I!
Fatmamma
on 10/28/04 3:39 am - Austin, TX
Julie, I know what you mean. I have recruited some friends to help me try to get back at it. THe candy monster is in my desk and keeps calling me Starting a new day every day. Looking forward to getting at least 5lbs off this next couple weeks. Wilda
Paula C.
on 11/13/04 3:18 am - Havre de Grace, MD
I'm trying to find my way around this site. I hear you about your plateau. I am 14mos post op and haven't lost anything in 5 months BUT I am eating way too much junk! It scares me that these old habits keep coming back. It's so much easier to digest a nice carb or even mini candy things over the day than to eat meat! I am not happy with myself. I have lost 130 and want to lose at least 70 more. My right knee is shot, too. I have been avoiding surgery as I am only 50 but have decided that I want to move NOW not when I am 60. Think I'll have it done in April when I get some sick/vac time saved up. Who else is struggling with their food choices??? Ouch on the torn meniscus! Did you have surgery?
Most Active