Hi I am new to this group!

Kim O.
on 1/11/05 2:22 pm - North Bergen, NJ
My surgery was 5/22/03. I started 256lbs and now I am at 126lbs. I have been through a lot in the past 19 months. But my weight loss has stablized for the most part. I am glad to have found this group and get support from people like me. Thank you ! and Happy new year!
Allee Z.
on 1/19/05 8:18 am - Eastern, IA
Kim Your weight loss is INCREDIBLE!! Good for you! Hard to believe the time flies so quickly, isn't it? People ask me (like I'm an EXPERT???) about my surgery -- especially if they are contemplating it. I tell them all the time ... just DO IT!!!! It's wonderful! I'm 5'10" and weigh 155 (though I feel like my clothes are a bit looser the last few days - so maybe I need to weigh myself again). I wouldn't mind losing another 10 pounds. But it hasn't happened yet -- and I'm not going to fuss to much!
Soobie
on 1/26/05 1:49 am - South Burlington, VT
Hello, I too am new to this group. I had my open RNY the day before you on 5/21/03. I started at about 333 lbs and currently weigh 172 lbs with a personal goal weight of 155 lbs. I am 5'6" and 35 years old. I don't have much excess skin except on my upper arms and I have a consult scheduled with a plastic surgeon for March to find out what they can do for me. Talk to you soon, Susan 333/172/155
Most Active