How Have you done today?

Ruth A.
on 8/18/08 5:38 am - Letchworth Garden City, UK
So, it sounds like we are all needing a bit of encouragement, so I'm asking you this question. I'm not a great one for logging and monitoring everything I eat, but I do generally know if I've done ok and am pleased with my day or if I could have done better. This may help us to sort ourselves out again if you want to join in --- so for me, I was back at work, which in one way helps as I eat less than when I am at home, had salad for lunch with an egg and small amount cheese, with chips (!!!!) and I had several cookies, grrrr, but as I sit at my desk most of the day I am less active. Swings and roundabouts. Hmm, guess I'm fairly pleased with today as better than I have been doing. Now I just need to avoid the evening munchies.....
Deanna34
on 8/18/08 7:16 am - Salem, OR
I've been bitten by the munchies too! Truth be told, I just hate a 4-pack of Nutter Butter cookies!!!!! UGH!!! However, the good thing is that I already went to the gym and did a kick-boxing class. Then my husband and I go back tonight for upper body weight training. So, that is a good thing. But, the leftover slice of pizza for lunch and can of diet pepsi (did I just admit to that?!) probably wasn't the best lunch ever!!! Is anyone else admitting to consuming soda again??? I never was much of a soda fan before surgery but lately I find myself wanting one. Deanna
abbysmemaw
on 8/18/08 1:16 pm - Port Clinton, OH
SODA??? Yes! I am a diet coke addict again!! I really try to get in a couple of crystal lights in a day,but soda.....I was doing so good at avoiding it! I'm BAD!!!
Ruth A.
on 8/18/08 10:28 pm - Letchworth Garden City, UK
you are not bad karen - you just make poor choices sometimes - there is a BIG difference. hugs
Ruth A.
on 8/18/08 10:31 pm - Letchworth Garden City, UK
I try sips of diet pepsi/coke every so often, but just can't stand the taste anymore. Before wls I was so addicted to it - I dread to think how much of it I drank!!! But no more, the taste (thank goodness) just stays yucky to me. ...Now if only other food could do that, like candy, chips, etc etc hehe you know what I mean??? Hey, good for you getting your man active. Wasn't so long ago that he wasn't too keen I seem to remember. I think it's great when you can do things together and the fact that they are good for you too is even better
Most Active