New Day - new changes

Ruth A.
on 8/31/08 6:10 pm - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Hi All

for those of us trying to get back or stay on track, what small change are you going to do today to help you?

If you say it out loud (type it here) it helps you achieve it, rather than just thinking / wishing it inside.  So what are you going to do to help you get to where you want to go?  If you are in a car, you ensure you have gas, oil, air in the tyres, road directions, etc.  Losing / maintaining weight is no different, think ahead and you can get there - leave it to chance and who knows, you may or you may not...

1. I am going to get in all my fluids
2.  I have already had my vits, (which I haven't had all summer break!!!!)

hugs to you all, Ruth

AndiCandy
on 8/31/08 10:23 pm - NY
My changes are similar to yours...i'm going to get in all my fluids and then my vitamins and i'm going to start every meal with protein so it fills me up.  I have been eating from the garden first which is delicious but not necessarily the best nutrition for me. At the game tonight i'm going to have snack, that is what it is! ANDI
Dream it Live it
1pigflygif.gif
When Pigs Fly
Trixie517
on 9/2/08 3:18 am - San Marcos, CA
I also am going to get my fluids in...take my vitamins and bring my lunch to work with me...I have an addiction to eating out.  Even smart choices out are not as good as a home made lunch.

Trish
Most Active