Wacky Wednesday

Ruth A.
on 9/2/08 5:10 pm - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Good morning all

well yesterday you would never have guessed I was trying to modify my eating and tame the cookie monster.  The one thing I did do that I'm pleased about is that I had a piece of cake after lunch (no not that...keep reading), then later was offerred a cream scone by a collegue and TURNED IT DOWN as I'd had the cake already.  Woohoo for me, as cream scones are my favourite.

Yes, I know, but I'm taking any positive jewel in my days and pumping myself up with them.  It really does help to think over your day and find any positive no matter how small rather than look at the negatives.

Start building with positive bricks instead of negative bricks and you'll soon find you have acommplished something amazing.

See you tomorrow

AndiCandy
on 9/3/08 1:30 am - NY
hmmm that sounds remarkably close to a pma to me!  I am working on getting in my fluids. I did well on Monday, not so great yesterday and am hanging tough today. I have an iced coffee so i suspect i'll be able to get in all my fluids. Sometimes doing the right thing is so daunting.

Am i a bad person because it is bugging the doody out of me when people read a post but don't comment on it? I mean would it freakin' kill some people to show some love or support to someone who is having a tough time on the journey? I swear it's making me buggy lately that people can read but not repsond, are we not worthy of a response or do they just have nothing to say? I mean for cripes sake how's about a i hear your pain and I have faith in you...something so we dont' feel so alone at times. Sorry i'm just ranting like a looney today.

ANDI
Dream it Live it
1pigflygif.gif
When Pigs Fly
Ruth A.
on 9/3/08 2:07 am - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Hi Andi

Leave it to you to say what's on your mind!!!           That's the trouble with this format I think.  Much preferred it before - not so paranoid then...

Anyway, yes, pma in disguise - which ever way you put it, it ALWAYS helps (me at least, even if no one else!!).

Rant away Andi - I love ya for it, and if you can't do it here with friends where can you do it??

hugs

AndiCandy
on 9/3/08 2:11 am - NY
I knew i could count on you to "get" me!  Andi 
Dream it Live it
1pigflygif.gif
When Pigs Fly
Ruth A.
on 9/3/08 5:16 pm - Letchworth Garden City, UK
I've decided that I'm going to use this board, even if I don't get any replies, you and me can use it to help each other.  It only takes a few people to support each other, and if the lurkers can benefit from our friendship then even better!

So watch out for all the ginger kittens petting ducklings...hehe

Most Active