Out of Control!!!!!

Jacqueline
on 12/5/08 9:33 am - 'boro, TN
I am so down and out right now. I had this surgery to change my life for the better and I feel like I am not using my tool at all... I feel like a BIG LOOSER. And not in the good weight loss kinda way..

I got down to 135 & surpassed even my OWN expectations of the surgery.. and then the big new**** PREGNANT!!!!

I did great through the pregnancy and only gained 30 pounds... I lost 20 right away and was almost back to myself... SOMEHOW in the last few months I have gained my pregnancy weight BACK and I now weigh in at 163....

I can't blaim anyone but me for this. ME!!! MY HABITS, MY LACK OF EXERCISE, MY GENERAL LAZINESS.

I guess I am just feeling out of control and disgusted with myself. I don't want to gain anymore and want to be that 135 again...

Thanks for listening guys, I just needed to tell someone how I feel.
AndiCandy
on 12/5/08 9:13 pm - NY
many of us are experiencing weight re-gain! Tell us what we can do to help you the way you need to be helped! Do you want us to post here what we're eating so we're all accountable from now on? Do you want a daily reminder to drink your water and get in your fluids and supplements! You tell us how and I can guarantee that either Ruth or I will join you on here every single day! You're not alone so help us get this board rejuvenated. ANDI
Dream it Live it
1pigflygif.gif
When Pigs Fly
Ruth A.
on 12/7/08 6:37 am - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Hi there

as Andi has said - you are not alone.  Actually I think now we need support more than when we first had wls, as it's such a struggle now.

Well done you for reaching goal in the first place.  Remember, you've done it once you can do it again.

Let's all stick together - none of us are failures, just struggling with where we are at right now.  We can get back in control once more. 

What one thing are you going to change, TODAY, to help you?

hugs Ruth
Kathryn M.
on 12/8/08 5:51 am - in the Suburbs, MI
You CAN do it!
I have gained weight too- nearly 40 lbs and I am so disgusted with myself that I began the 5 Day Pouch Test. So far so good. I would recommend this program to help you get that feeling of control back. I have a toddler  and an 8 year old and its difficult to make yourself a priority when the kids need you so much. So give yourself a break and start from now to make it better. I to am embarressed of my weight gain- but I refuse to remain this way. We did it before we can do it again!!!!

you can do this, and I'm doing it with you!
Best of luck,
Kathryn
Kathryn 
Most Active