The 5 Day Pouch Test

Kathryn M.
on 12/8/08 5:47 am - in the Suburbs, MI
Today is Day 2 of the pouch test and I cant believe how well I feel and that Im really sticking with the program. Has anyone else tried this? I bought the book and I love it. I feel more in control the past 2 days than I have in about 8 months. I've really let myself be lazy with food - especially "slider" foods that didnt fill me up but were full of calories. i.e. tortilla chips- you evil, delicious crunchy snack!!!!  I obviously have a problem with discipline. Hopefully I can regain some control and begin my good habits anew. Sheesh, I didnt have this surgery to blow it - although I guess no one does.

not the sharpest tool in the shed,
Kathryn

Kathryn 
Ruth A.
on 12/8/08 3:49 pm - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Well done you for starting the pouch test.  I didn't realise there was a book - hmm...I need to have a browse on Amazon now for that.

I am having two weeks on my own over Christmas so I plan to do something similar then.  Let us know how it is going each day.

I love that feeling of being in control again - why don't I hold on to it though???  Sigh, I guess that's just me and something I will have to deal with.  I agree, I too have a problem with self discipline.  I can manage a few days but find it so difficult for the long haul.

Together we'll get there - our motto can be 'in 2009 we'll be just fine', unless someone can think of something better!!!

hugs, Ruth
Deanna34
on 1/23/09 8:18 am - Salem, OR

I seriously need to regain control of my pouch!!!  Do you mind letting us know what the title of the book you bought is?  I'd love to read it!

Thanks!
Deanna

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Most Active