I got SICK!

Kathryn M.
on 12/13/08 9:18 pm - in the Suburbs, MI
This is an embarressing admission and Im wondering if anyone else does/has done this still.
Do you ever make yourself throw up? I do. Not all the time. Not each day. But sometimes I really over do it with food and I find thats the only way to end my suffering.

Last night we went out to a nice restaurant with old friends. We were at an Italian restaurant and I was very aware not to eat the bread, not to eat the pasta - but I didnt put the breaks on the fried calamari, side salad and by the time my salmon arrived, I ate a few bites when my pouch was clearly done eating but since I was chatting and enjoying laughs I wasnt paying attention to  by body. I had to excuse myself and get sick in the womens bathroom. Classy huh?

I think also, having just successfully completed the 5 Day Pouch Test, that my pouch was tighter and more sensitive to all this garbage( fried calamari) and raw veggie I unthinkingly stuffed into it.

LESSON LEARNED...............i hope!

Kathryn
Kathryn 
Ruth A.
on 12/13/08 11:47 pm - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Poor you :o( 

I have to confess I have eaten too much to where I wanted to make myself throw up but actually am unable to do it (thankfully), so I have to suffer with the additional food until it works it's way through.

Try not to make a habit of it and get into an eating disorder.  Keep your head in the game, and, as you say, learn the lesson!

How did you do on the pouch test?  Lost much weight?  You obviously re-set yoru pouch and it let you know!!!!

hugs, Ruth
AndiCandy
on 12/30/08 8:26 pm - NY
fried calamari is a weakness of mine as well!  I haven't touched a salad in about a year, the last time i did it ran through me like it was in a marathon and there was the finish line award at my butt! Probably TMI but it is what it is.  We found a fabulous italian restaurant that will allow me to order half orders of things.....he is a truly gracious owner and that's why we go back all the time! ANDI
Dream it Live it
1pigflygif.gif
When Pigs Fly
Most Active