Weekly Weigh In

Ruth A.
on 5/1/09 9:52 pm - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Hi All

now I know this board aint rocking right now, but it's an old favourite of mine - you know how you have those old things that you just don't wanna part with, as they 'fit' right and are comfy?  Well that's how I am with this board, so I'm sticking with it.

Anyway, I like to post my week each week and do on the back on track board, but figured I would here too.  So if anyone wants to join me, I'd love to have you, whether you are seeking to maintain, lose or even gain.  Let's get walking together again...

I've had a weird week - gained 6lbs over the weekend, but managed to have it drop slowly off over the week thank goodness.  So here are my numbers

Last week: 176
This week: 176
Goal: 154
Dream Goal: 135 (you know the one that I know in reality will only reach in my dreams - hehe)

Hope you all have the week you want to have

Ruth

abbysmemaw
on 5/2/09 10:45 pm - Port Clinton, OH

Hi Ruth!

Haven't been on here for a long time,been doing really lousy with my weight. Really feel bad about all this,I'm a loser alright,a wrong kind of loser! I started this journey at my highest weight being 277,3 years ago,I am 5'5". My lowest weight I reached through all this was 187,that was because I had the flu for the weekend!! Well, now I am at 208..I vowed to myself I would never go over that dreaded 200 again,but here I am,at it again!! I really don't know what to do with myself,I am afraid to go back to my surgeon,I know he will tell me I need to exercise more,watch what I eat.etc.etc.etc.... I am 59 years old,I sit at a desk all week for my job, I am raising my 2 grandchildren,3 & 5 and the stress is ALL there.. I am even trying diet pills again!!(which are not working and are a waste of money,as I should have known that from years ago!) I have a WII fit and have been trying to do that when I have time!
But anyway...I will try to report every week again,,,good or bad,,maybe this will help me!!!

Karen

Ruth A.
on 5/3/09 12:30 am - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Hi there

good to hear from you after so long.  Yes, this is not an easy journey is it.  It seems life gets tough and then the weight goes on - I always put myself last in the order of priorities.

Have a go a posting here - as you say, good or bad, that way we can encourage each other like we have before and swap suggestions to help us on our way.

See you next week

AndiCandy
on 5/6/09 10:07 am - NY
Karen i want you to know that i'm right there wtih you. Do you want to start journaling again will that help?ANDI
Dream it Live it
1pigflygif.gif
When Pigs Fly
Katherine A.
on 5/3/09 5:05 pm - Klein, TX
I had a terrible day, I felt very stressed, I ate some pizza.
I had a no good day, I felt very stressed, I ate some pasta.
I had a very bad day, I felt very stressed, I ate some chips.
my husband noticed, pointed out my self destructive behavior.
I had a rotten day, I felt very stressed, I ate some cookies.
I had a horrible day, I felt very stressed, I ate some cake.
I got on the scales, and I really had a

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

and I cried.

Kat     Blog   [Photographer & Mom of 5 275/143/202

[[ Some people are like slinkies, they don't really have a purpose,
but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.]]

abbysmemaw
on 5/6/09 12:25 pm - Port Clinton, OH

I am for trying anything right now!! The weekly weigh in was a really good idea,I thought back then.....hopefully it will help again!!!
Kat sounds like me.....then the husband remark hit home!! I told him one day that I was so depressed about my surgery..said it didn't work for me and he told me (not to be nasty or anything) is all I do is eat!!!!

Well that brought my spirits up!!
A question,,,,,anybody ever been hypnotized for weight loss before????
start weight:277 lowest weight 187  current weight  208

Karen

Ruth A.
on 5/7/09 6:06 am - Letchworth Garden City, UK
I tried hypnosis when I was a teenager - didn't help me, but then my Dad had the same guy for quiting smoking and he totally quit (but then gained a ton of weight!!!!!!!!!!!!).

Anyway, I'll be interested to see what other people think on this - especially as my friend is thinking of trying it - she hasn't had wls but is a serial yoyo dieter

abbysmemaw
on 5/8/09 12:52 pm - Port Clinton, OH

I guess I should have said the SEX is great WHEN we can have some time alone!!!!!  Especially since now he has went back to driving over the road again!
I was just wondering about the hynosis thing. a friend of ours did it for his smoking,,,,,he says it works. I was just wondering cause I think I have allot of  head hunger that U just can't seem to get under control!!
So how was everyones weight this week>>>>???

By my new scale......I lost .6 of a pound~~~ Really on a roll here!!!!!!!!!!!  hahaha!!!!

Karen

Most Active