Happy New Year!

lv2beasahm
on 12/31/08 10:14 am - Pennsville, NJ
It's amazing to me that we'll be entering our second year as post-ops.  2008 was such an incredible year for me personally.  I can't wait to see the HUGE changes 2009 will be bringing for me.

I haven't been at OH very much.  Life is, well, not as happy as I'd like.  I'm sure big changes are in store.  I do pop onto our forum every now and then to see how everyone is.  We've all come a long way since meeting in 2007.  It's incredible the changes we've seen.

I wish all of you a very happy and healthy New Year!!!!
* Cyndi *

Donna W.
on 1/1/09 9:26 am - Spring, TX
Happy New Year Cyndi and everyone!!!!!

How are you!!!!!!!  I have not been here in a long time either.  Think of all of you often just busy busy.  Things are ok wih me thoughI would like to lose another 30lbs.  I have been holding steady since May which is allowing my mind to catch up with my body LOL!  I am looking to jump start that again now and be at my goal by May 29th!  Find me on Yahoo when you have tiem and we will catch up!

Donna
armra1967
on 1/13/09 11:02 pm - Lakewood, NY
Hello and Happy 09 to all. It seems we've all moved on in our lives and none of us visit here much. Actually, I visit daily, but I post rarely. My thought is that it's like a baby bird leaving the nest. I really needed and used OH during the first year. The support encouragement and friendship was priceless, however I found my wings and am not so needy anymore. I discovered I can fly on my own. My sincerest appreciation to you all. ~April

Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody out there?
Mrs. SmartiePants · 0 replies · 575 views
5years!! Anyone there?
Donna W. · 4 replies · 1210 views
5 years out
juliathomas · 2 replies · 1185 views
It's been TOOO Long, HI GUYS!!!
Jamie S. · 2 replies · 955 views