Getting Re-Started

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/10 8:55 pm - Basom, NY
Well, I am finally getting moving........I joined a fitness center by my work.  I figure this way I can go work out before I go home for the day.  When I get home, I start doing housework and laundry, then it's supper time and clean-up and I just want to sit down and relax.  I make too many excuses why I don't get on the treadmill (at home).

I actually started this morning.  I was at the fitness center at 6:20 am.  Tried out a few pieces of equipment, but did most of my time on the treadmill.  I injured my knee Sunday in a fall.  I am not letting it become an excuse to not do anything though.  I did walk on the treadmill for 26 min.  Maybe not as fast as normal, but at least I was on it.

I am down two pounds this week too.......things are definitely moving in the right direction.

Have a great day everyone!!

Betsy R
lv2beasahm
on 1/21/10 4:32 am - Pennsville, NJ
Hi Betsy!  Boy have I been MIA.  Be careful with that knee injury.  Make sure your doctor says it's okay to exercise.  You sure don't want to do more damage to it.  Congrats on the two pound loss! :D  Any loss is a good loss! :D

* Cyndi *

Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody out there?
Mrs. SmartiePants · 0 replies · 575 views
5years!! Anyone there?
Donna W. · 4 replies · 1210 views
5 years out
juliathomas · 2 replies · 1185 views
It's been TOOO Long, HI GUYS!!!
Jamie S. · 2 replies · 955 views