It's been TOOO Long, HI GUYS!!!

Jamie S.
on 8/23/10 6:28 am - Auburn, IA
I apologize to all of my friends for not getting on here.  I think it's been at least 2 years.  Since then I've had a baby boy, he's 8 months old.  Things are going well.  I'm struggling with my vitamin levels, namely Iron, B12 and Folate.  I'm on weekly B12 shots and was on liquid iron, 3 tsp per day.  That wasn't cutting it so going in for an iron infusion on Friday.  How is everyone else?!  I'm still struggling to get the last 12 or so lbs off from having Trace but I feel SO much healthier despite chronically anemic.

Jamie S.*5'6"*27 yrs old*Wife to Rick*Mom to Carlee*EMT*Social Wrkr

conniefay
on 9/15/11 4:30 pm - TX
Vitamins-Bloodwork-check--Just can't seem to loose the 30 I have regained...
lv2beasahm
on 9/2/10 10:51 pm - Pennsville, NJ
Hi Jamie!  Congratulations on your munchkin!  You both look wonderful!!!  I've kind of avoided my surgeon for two years. LOL  I can't tell you the last time I took a vitamin and, slowly, my body is reminding me the promises I made almost 4 years ago.  I'm divorced as of February 1, 2010!  Go me!  I finally got my crap together and did it.  Haven't heard from him since Christmas 2009 and no child support since mid-February 2010.  I figured all that.  But, with bad comes great!  I have an incredible boyfriend, Dan, who is the father figure Britt always deserved.  We know marriage is in the future (Britt wants it NOW!) and that he wants to adopt her.  That's fabulous by me!  He's so supportive and gets on my butt all the time about vitamins and getting my bloodwork done.  Life gets busy and I forget.  I made a vow that I'd get my crap together and now is the time. :)

I wish the other May 2007 family would check in too!  I'd love to see how everyone is doing!
* Cyndi *

Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody out there?
Mrs. SmartiePants · 0 replies · 574 views
5years!! Anyone there?
Donna W. · 4 replies · 1210 views
5 years out
juliathomas · 2 replies · 1184 views
It's been TOOO Long, HI GUYS!!!
Jamie S. · 2 replies · 955 views