WOW! WE JUST GO ON OUR MERRY WAY & FORGET EACH OTHER DON'T WE...

conniefay
on 3/19/12 3:18 pm - TX
HOW IS EVERYONE?? I AM SLIPPING BIG TIME AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF-EXCEPT KICK ME!!! I FEEL SO OUT OF CONTROL AND CAN'T SEEM TO REEL MYSELF IN AND DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO GET BACK ON TRACK!! I HAVE REGAINED ANOTHER 20 POUNDS FOR A TOTAL OF 50 REGAINED..WHO WOULD EVER BE THAT STUPID?!?!? WANT TO JUST STAY ON PROTEIN DRINKS FOR THE KICK INTO GEAR I NEED,,,AND CAN'T EVEN SEEM TO GET THAT DONE.....ANY IDEAS OUT THERE?? PEOPLE WHO FELL OFF AND JUMPED BACK ON SUCCESSFULLY?? ANY COMMENTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!
Donna W.
on 5/27/12 11:49 pm - Spring, TX
 One day at a time......I actually gained back over half of my weight. Bottomed out my vitamins and was in  pain all the time. But I finally found a doctor that was determined as I was and we found out I have celiacs disease. So cut out all gluten, increased my vitamins , went back to the basics that was three months ago and I am down 35 lbs. I want to lose 60 more. Won't be goal but will be down to my lowest and I am good with that!  Here for you!
conniefay
on 5/28/12 8:11 am - TX
THANKS DONNA!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!
yankeebabe63
on 1/26/15 11:17 am - rome, NY

remember How great it felt to wear smaller and smaller clothes? Same thing, babe. No carbs, protein your ass off walk walk walk, water water water, zero calorie drinks, fake butter if you need something! Egg whites suck bit throw some chopped in a grilled chicken salad with a light dressing ...Turkey burgers, lite mayo..can't do it without it...veggie sticks are the newly baked crack food lol. Great luck!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody out there?
Mrs. SmartiePants · 0 replies · 574 views
5years!! Anyone there?
Donna W. · 4 replies · 1210 views
5 years out
juliathomas · 2 replies · 1184 views
It's been TOOO Long, HI GUYS!!!
Jamie S. · 2 replies · 955 views