Is this right or am I doing wrong

twill0830
on 12/7/08 11:28 pm - richmond, VA
I have RNY on 5/22/08 and I have only lost 60lbs.  Is this right or am I eating too much?  I know everyone loses at different pace.  According to my surgeon, I was heavy on my bottom half which I may not lose as fast.  Has anyone else had this problem?
MotivatedOne
on 12/10/08 1:20 pm
RNY on 05/28/08 with
I am only down about 60 pounds and have been stalled for over a month. In my case, I within "acceptable" body fat range says my surgeon, so I am not too worried.

What did the doc say at your last visit?
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

AMYH-M
on 12/11/08 1:39 am - League City, TX
Keep a food and exercise log to help you see what you are really doing.  It may be different than what you think you are doing.  I find that I loose more when I am eating breakfast and getting in all of my liquids.  If your labs are good and you are eating the right kind of food in the right amounts, I wouldn't worry about how fast it comes off.  60lbs is still 60lbs of accomplishment, and it will keep dropping.    I too find that the lower body doesn't loose as fast as the upper body.  I lost alot of wieght from the top half in the first few months, but the bottom half is going alot slower.  Good luck
justangela
on 4/30/09 8:35 am - canyon country, CA
I think it totally depends on how much you started off at....some people are what they call light weights with not much to loose..

Keep up the good work!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi May 2008 friends!
Happiness-is-a-choice · 0 replies · 474 views
Happy 4 years
Jeffrey B. · 2 replies · 1434 views
Happy 3 Years!
MotivatedOne · 0 replies · 1137 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 1251 views