Howdy all!

(deactivated member)
on 1/23/09 5:34 am - Hagerstown, MD
wow!  my 4th board to be a part of :)  I didn't know this was here until I went to my surgeon's page.  I hope everyone is doing ok.  Happy 8 month surgiversary to everyone!  9 months is just around the corner!  I've stalled for the past three weeks so far and it's frustrating at the moment.  I'm getting so close to goal!
kimbo76112
on 1/24/09 4:36 am - fort worth, TX
WOW! what a difference 9 months makes! You are definantly an inspiration. i too have slowed downm, but then again my weight loss never really picked up. its amazing how far you have come! keep up the good work and keep us updated with your progress! .
Love, Life, Live Long
(deactivated member)
on 1/26/09 1:08 am - Hagerstown, MD
thank you so much :)  Won't be long before our first surgiversary and we'll all be kickin' major butt our first year!  I've seen everyone here do amazingly well with their WLS.  I will definitely keep you posted!  I'm in a one month stall but I still continue to lose inches so that's a good thing still :)
Tracy B.
on 1/26/09 12:28 am - Flaherty, KY
Congrats on your success Aaron. Its so nice to be on the losing side isnt it. Im 36 lbs away from goal and it has slowed a little. Its nothing to stress about, I know. Im just glad to be losing and to be healthy.
Keep up the good work and we'll soon be celebrating!!

(deactivated member)
on 1/26/09 1:09 am - Hagerstown, MD
yeah from what everyone is telling me, I just need to keep doing what I'm doing and it'll pick back up again.  I just wanna hit goal before the window closes :)  But I guess the good thing is that I'm still losing inches so I'm thankful for that :)
Tracy B.
on 1/26/09 11:27 pm - Flaherty, KY
I had about a month long stall as well during part of Nov & Dec and then all of a sudden I started losing again.  so just hang in there and it'll pick back up again.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi May 2008 friends!
Happiness-is-a-choice · 0 replies · 474 views
Happy 4 years
Jeffrey B. · 2 replies · 1434 views
Happy 3 Years!
MotivatedOne · 0 replies · 1137 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 1251 views