Going anywhere?

Tracy B.
on 2/17/09 5:30 am - Flaherty, KY
Ok, so Im bored and Im trying to get some topics on here for us to discuss.

So the questions is....Are you planning a vacation this year? If so, where and how do you think your weight loss will effect it?

In 9 days I am going to Daytona Bike Week in where else but Daytona Florida.
Frankie (my husband) and I are huge Harley fans and are soooo excited to go. We went 2 years ago, which was 2 months after his RNY. He did pretty good but we were both sooo overweight that we honestly couldnt enjoy everything.
So this year I feel will be different. I can enjoy riding by myself and we can walk til we cant walk anymore and wont be weighed down by all the fat!!

So lets hear it...where ya'll going?

Clirishu
on 2/18/09 2:33 am - LA
Well this weekend I am heading to New Orleans to enjoy the Mardi Gras festivities.  In July I am definitely going to Gulf Shores, AL and possibly going to Las Vegas.  I always have one bag packed and ready to go somewhere!
Tracy B.
on 2/18/09 10:53 pm - Flaherty, KY
You are just on the go huh? Well, your weekend trip sounds like a blast. Thats one of the things on my list as well. Im gonna be anxious to hear from you when you get back so I can see how many beads you collected...lol
Be careful and have fun!!

Yahaira R.
on 2/27/09 4:11 am - Central Manchester, CT

yes I'm going to Puerto Rico in June for two weeks and very excited but nervous because a lot of tradition foods from puerto rico are fried and very high in fat delicious but not healthy for me I'm gonna have to find ways to keep my eating under control. but I do look forward to the beaches and the nice hot weather and being able to do a lot of walking without getting tired, and also excited about wearing a bathing suit after soo many years...

Clirishu
on 2/28/09 10:54 am - LA
 No beads for me.  I am more into people watching and Mardi Gras is the prime place for people watching!  It was fantastic.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi May 2008 friends!
Happiness-is-a-choice · 0 replies · 473 views
Happy 4 years
Jeffrey B. · 2 replies · 1432 views
Happy 3 Years!
MotivatedOne · 0 replies · 1137 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 1249 views