Constant Pee'ing!!! Anyone else?

dolfinluvr77
on 6/14/09 6:57 am - Moorhead, MN
I USED to have a much large bladder it seemed pre-surgery. I joke with my surgeon and ask if he "did you knick my bladder during surgery or what?"

I go quite frequently, granted I drink a lot of coffee and I know that is a diuretic but I drank a lot coffee before too. There are times I go and 15min.'s later have to go just as bad AGAIN! And sometimes I have to go very bad and can't right away. Doesn't hurt and I am certain its not an infection. Just seems unusual?
cancelsbronx
on 8/5/11 7:41 pm - Stamford, CT

Be careful you do not dehydrate yourself.  Perhaps you can try to mix your regular coffee with decaf, it will help you lower the caffeine intake and most likely you will not have to pass all that urine. 

Best wishes,

Santos

H.A.L.A B.
on 10/4/16 5:35 am

Splenda and aspartame does that to me. Irritates the bladder.   Creates urgency.  Like I have to go. 

I was drinking (flat) diet soda ..and I realized that it caused issues for me. 

Plus - my IBS - if I have a flare - that affects the abdominal - pelvic muscles, and cause swelling .. That would affect the bladder.

Low magnesium and calcium - can cause more muscle contraction. 

Even if does not hurt - sometimes mild bladder infection may cause urgency... Check that if you can. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi May 2008 friends!
Happiness-is-a-choice · 0 replies · 473 views
Happy 4 years
Jeffrey B. · 2 replies · 1432 views
Happy 3 Years!
MotivatedOne · 0 replies · 1137 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 1249 views