Anxiously awaiting Mid May Date -Need to Vent!

tonigirlv
on 3/7/09 8:05 am - South Jersey Shore, NJ
Sorry, I just need to vent/cry...I need support....I started my journey in October 2009.  i am anxiously awaiting a mid May surgery date mainly due to insurance requirements.  Hopefully there will be no question for approval.   The 7 month diet evaluation is killing me!!  I've been counseled on my weight for the last 32 years!!!  I've been satified all other testing requirements so I sit here and wait.  The nurse at the docs office keeps trying to encourage me that it is right around the corner, but i'm still freaking out.  I also have an issue where I cannot lose any weight or I will fall below the requirement.  I can't believe I have that problem, but a recent broken engagement 2 months ago is to blame for the weight loss.  I am still no where near the weight I should be....This is a very tough time for me.  i never thought that I would have to maintain this weight, but if I don't, all of this time spent will be lost......then i will have a a broken engagement, and denied WLS.  I am tired of hearing "such a pretty face"...  I have my last weigh in on April 28 then they can submitt the paperwork to the Insurance and at that point schedule me a date...hopefully May 11 or 12.  ASAP!!!   I am just trying to get through the days/weeks but I'm having a rough time...all around.:(

Thanks,

Toni 
EOD WIFE
on 3/13/09 1:57 pm - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
Isn't it crazy the one thing that can make the weight fall off is the one thing that hurts the most!
I will be pulling for you getting a May date! I have only been on my quest since Dec 3,08 and have completed all the steps, now it is wait till May 4th...
Keep you chin up! you will make it!

I  MY RNY 5-5-09    Life is Good
       myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

tonigirlv
on 3/14/09 7:11 am - South Jersey Shore, NJ
Thanks for your support!  It is greatly appreciated.  Yes, it is crazy what makes the weight fall off..and yes, it does hurt!!!  I keep trying not to wish the time away, but I'll feel much much better once I have my date.....That will be a new begining for me all the way around......I go for my march weigh in on Tuesday, then I'll only have 1 more!! which will be April 28..then schedule!!!  I'm trying to keep focused on the prize...
tonigirlv
on 3/14/09 7:47 am - South Jersey Shore, NJ
tonigirlv
on 3/14/09 7:52 am - South Jersey Shore, NJ
jav019
on 3/25/09 10:49 am - madison, WI
my last weigh in is also on april 28th! i pray you get your date asap!
meli66
on 4/16/09 9:46 am - duncanville, TX
yes i feel ur pain i have been scheduled for surgery 3x's so far and they keep post poning it 1st because i needed a sonogram of my heart then because i needed a stress test and then because i needed to see a pulmonary dr and now because i have to have a cardiac cath test its frustraiting and i am tired of waiting and i am depressed i just want to do it and get on w/my life so i understand but they say it will happen soon and if i can wait all the time i have waited prior to now then certainly i can wait a little longer to ensure my safety and that everything is done correctly hang in there i will keep u in my thoughts!
Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1394 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1382 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1255 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1120 views