May 12th... first surgery of the day!!!

(deactivated member)
on 3/17/09 9:14 pm
Anyone else scheduled for this day? I was originally April 15th but had to change it due to deficiencies. I'd love to get in touch with someone who is having it same date or around mine!
LoveLikeWinter
on 3/18/09 2:34 am
I should be scheduled on that day (according to my surgeon) but haven't "officially" scheduled yet. I'll probably be joining you on that day (first in the morning, too!)
tonigirlv
on 3/19/09 2:53 am - South Jersey Shore, NJ

So far I'm the day after 

(deactivated member)
on 3/19/09 9:36 am
Great! where are you guys located? we should keep in touch! I am feeling all sorts of emotions now that it's actually concretely scheduled!
tonigirlv
on 3/20/09 5:04 am - South Jersey Shore, NJ
I'm in South Jersey.  I know what you mean about all the emotions since actually getting a date....I'm all of a sudden scared to death, but anxious, exicted, you name it....I would love to keep in touch since I really don't have the support around me.  My family thinks i'm crazy for wanting to do this,  and keep trying to talk me out of it,  but they just don't understand what it's been like to live my life fighting this  "demon".   I'm a single mom, just had a broken engagement in January  and haven't said anything to my kids yet...they're 7 and 9.  So many things going through my head.  OIY!!

Toni
EOD WIFE
on 3/23/09 1:52 pm - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
Congrats on getting your date!

I  MY RNY 5-5-09    Life is Good
       myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

LorraineH
on 4/2/09 4:57 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 05/12/09 with
Congratulations!
I'm booked on May 12th as well in Utica, NewYork.
I'm so excited I think I'm going to burst.
Yet, I'm scared to death as well, lol

Who is your surgeon?
Mine is Dr. Fitzer. Hope he's good, lol
Susan H.
on 4/11/09 12:45 pm
VSG on 01/29/13
neetslove
on 4/13/09 4:09 am - Maple Shade, NJ
ME TOOOO!!!!  We should def all do this together!! I would love to make new friends  and all the much needed support! hope to hear from you soon!!
Nadine M.
on 4/19/09 12:39 am - Canada
i'm booked for may 12th in Long island , ny!!!!! time is unknown... but i'm sooooooo excited
~ Nadine M. ~
HW/SW:376  GW: 160  CW: 182 (Orig. BMI: 68.8 & Current BMI: 33.3)
My Beautiful Angel is Deedums!

Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1394 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1382 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1255 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1120 views