Battling a cold... can i recover by May 4th!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/24/09 2:54 am, edited 4/24/09 2:55 am
I started feeling sick with a cold on sunday the 19th and now i have a cough and congested.  I feel like i can ward it off by the 4th because if im still sick they will cancel the surgeryDid anyone go through this.  I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ticklezngigglez
on 4/24/09 6:00 am - Kokomo, IN
im having RNY 05/04/09 too... and im fighting off an infection in my stomach..
i know exactly how ya feel....
i will be thinking about ya

good luck!!!!
pam

"sometimes at night, i see their faces, i feel the traces they left on my soul.
those are the memories that made me a wealthy soul."

Bob Seger

(deactivated member)
on 4/24/09 6:13 am

Oh gracious. how are you handling it and what has your surgeon said??? I hope you feel better and able to still go through with it

EOD WIFE
on 4/24/09 1:46 pm - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
Oh man I know how you feel...

I started getting sick on the 14th and started to stress about not getting well before surgery. I took some mucinex d and vite c drank tons of water and I got over it in about a week. Then I got a UTI which I am on antibiotics for... I am wondering what is next!
I am on my 2 week liquids and hope I will stay well for the next 10 days!

I  MY RNY 5-5-09    Life is Good
       myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

divamedmama
on 4/25/09 5:24 am - Oxnard, CA
I'm having my surgery on 5/40/9 also!!!  YAY!! But like you, I've been coughing. No stuffy nose yet....my hubby and kids have been coughing and I'm like "Don't come near me!!" Good luck and we should keep up with each other, since we will be surgery twins. Which hospital are you having it done in?

adria :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1393 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1382 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1254 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1119 views