May 4th

Ashley Robinson
on 4/26/09 9:32 am - Fullerton, CA
A week from tomorrow!!! How are all my May 4th buddies doing? I alternate between excited and scared out of my mind!
EOD WIFE
on 4/26/09 10:25 am - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
Congrats on your date! I am the next day after you.. I am just READY!

I  MY RNY 5-5-09    Life is Good
       myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

wandac
on 4/26/09 3:12 pm - Advance, NC
Congrats!!   It will be here before you know it! 

Wanda
2bethinatlast
on 4/27/09 1:19 am - D'Iberville, MS
I know what you mean girl , my surgery is Fri, May 1. I look at my ticker saying 4 days till surgery and can't believe it is finally almost here. I am excited and scared at the same time, someone asked me in Sunday School if I was excited and told them most definitely. Several people have asked me " are you sure you really want to this"  I tell them I am so way past sure, they don't even know. I started th have this surgery 2 yrs ago but 1 1/2 weeks after my first appt I fell and broke my ankle, and finally after 4 surgeries on it and many long months in Rehab facility (1yr) and outpatient PT, gettting rid of the boot I was in and now in a brace that goes from special shoe I have up to just below the knee, I have finally gotten the go ahead from my PCM, Orthopedic doc ans surgeons at the Air Force Base, because they won't do it on base because they say I have too many other med problems, want it done at COE, which I am fine with. I have complete confidence in my surgeon and the pulmonologist he had me see, who will be there for the surgery, with cardiology on call.  I didn't mean to tell you my whoe life story.   Good Luck on your surgery and may we meet at this forum and have successs stories to share                   Linda

Edit   Delete  

iamfarfaraway
on 4/27/09 8:59 am - Charlotte, NC
Congrats on your date, I think my date will never get here.  I have had this date since the middle of March, at least it's now less than 1 month away

40 lbs lost pre-op

rose78
on 4/27/09 3:57 pm - san jose, CA
Ashley good luck... and  ditto on the rest!~  lol
JoJo3
on 4/28/09 6:27 am - Greensboro, NC
Congratulations on on your date!!! It the same date as mine!!! See you on the other side,,,!!!!
JoJo
Carolina G.
on 4/28/09 8:38 am - Charlotte, NC

WOW can't believe how quick this day is coming up....I am ready to start my new life.  I am scared but I am ready!!

Congrats to everyone else....

christine G.
on 4/28/09 2:30 pm
my surgery is also may 4th.  I cant wait!!!

Christine

Breast Lift/Brachioplasty January 18, 2011
Lower Body Lift March 3, 2011
Inner Thigh Lipo/Lift May 4, 2011 

hollykep
on 4/29/09 5:06 pm - Coppell, TX
Just today, my surgery date was changed from Friday, May 1  to Monday, May 4.  I'm disappointed because I'm ready to go!  It was an insurance/facility issue at the last minute - had to change locations to be in a hospital on my insurance plan.  Anyway, I'm excited and ready for Monday to get here.

Good luck to all!

-  Holly

Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1394 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1382 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1255 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1120 views