2 days post op

jennifer N.
on 5/3/09 2:59 am - simi valley, CA
Well, here is sit, two days post op. It was much more painful than i had anticipated. Although very little of my pain was abdominal, it was mainly in my chest. Horrible gas pains, i felt likei eas having mini heart attacks all day. I stayed in the hospital another night. I am dreading the trip back to town today, but happy i went through the surgery.

Just make sure you are taking the pain meds.

Purple_Sparkles
on 5/3/09 3:22 am
Yay! I am so excited for you. Glad to hear that your doing good. Sorry about your mini heart attack feelings yucky...I am sure it will be better in a couple days! Now your on the other side. Good luck on being a Big Loser!
Nichole05/29/09 Open RNY Surgery!!! On My WLS Journey!! 
Currently --115lbs as of 11/18/2009!!
Erica Perez
on 5/3/09 6:02 am
Sorry to hear about your pain discomfort...but congrats! that all went well...

(¯`._.•°¤*ERICA¤?¤··]·._.´¯)

(¯`._.•°¤*The best is yet to come ¤?¤··]·._.´¯)
iamfarfaraway
on 5/3/09 6:46 am - Charlotte, NC
Congrats on your surgery, I hear the gas pains are no fun, but I also hear folks talk about the gas X strips cause some comfort and walking of course help.  Best wishes for your continued improvement.

40 lbs lost pre-op

geniefire21
on 5/3/09 12:17 pm - Harlingen, TX
I was just about to email you to see how you were!

Yeah the gas pains suck...but they do get better...I PROMISE!

Everyday things will get a little better, a little less painful...

Keep us posted on how you are doing!
MARIA208
on 5/4/09 6:56 am

JEN....YAY....U DID IT!!!!
IM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU....AND SORRY I FORGOT TO TELL U ABOUT THEAT GAS PAIN...OMG I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE.....
WELL HOPE UR DOING MUCH BETTER...CONGRATS!!!

Live it...learn it...love it!
jennifer N.
on 5/4/09 6:59 am - simi valley, CA
I am feeling a bit better now. I am relly short of breath. I cant seem to take deep breaths. Im also having a hard time getting my liquids and shkaes down. I should be having 3 a day, and i am only doing 1 perday. I am worried that i will get sick from drinking too fast.

its so weird, to have to learn my body's limits/
Kelly S.
on 5/8/09 5:07 am
Be careful with the short of breath thing, you don't want to overlook any blood clots that could have escaped to your lungs.  Hope you are on the mend now!
Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1390 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1378 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1247 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1115 views