Plans for the upcoming months...

hollyp83
on 5/5/09 12:31 pm - Dover, NH

Hello Everyone,

So, now that you all have your dates scheduled (and some of you have already had your surgeries!) do you have any big plans for the coming months/year. I'm really excited to have my surgery this month...when I started this process I was thinking I'd be having it in June or July if I was lucky but I managed to get through the program much quicker than I had anticipated.  Just think...at this time next year we could be 50, 75, 100+ pounds lighter!

Things I'm looking forward to:

My friend's wedding in September...maybe wearing a sleeveless dress won't be so bad?
My nephews 1st birthday in October...I want to run around and play the day away with him
Vacation next year...I've already decided that my reward for a job well done will be some sort of vacation next summer

What about you guys?

~H

wandac
on 5/5/09 12:47 pm - Advance, NC
I want to wear smaller close and like you I want to wear some sleeveless shirts this year!  I want to jump on the trampoline with my daughter and not feel like my heart is going to pound out of my chest.  I want to take the dogs to the dog park and run around with them.  I want to go camping with my family and not feel huge in my bathing suit. 

Man, we have a lot to look forward to!

Wanda
Purple_Sparkles
on 5/5/09 3:02 pm
I am really looking forward to first having a succesful WLS! Being Officially Healed! Making Sure I get motivated to hit the gym, and then My little sisters Wedding beg of August! I am really excited about that! Actually buying a "real" holloween costume and not making one! And being 100lbs lighter by my kids birthdays in Dec.
Nichole05/29/09 Open RNY Surgery!!! On My WLS Journey!! 
Currently --115lbs as of 11/18/2009!!
iamfarfaraway
on 5/5/09 10:53 pm - Charlotte, NC
Well we are planning on going to CA for the state fair and visit family the end of Aug.  I am hoping I will feel good and will be a couple of sizes smaller.  We were going to go to KS for my twin neeces graduation from High School but my surgery date is one day after there graduation so we cancelled that so wanted to plan a trip to see most of the family as soon as we could.

I just excited to start this new journey of my life to a healthy happy new me.

40 lbs lost pre-op

jpas_mom
on 5/24/09 12:07 pm - Malvern, PA
Hey Holly,
What a fun post! I have a few trips coming up. The first "overnighter" will be for July 4th. I'm sure I'll be a little smaller by then (my surgery is Tuesday!!) Then in Sept, I'm flying to Tampa to see Depeche Mode with the hubby and some friends that we haven't seen in YEARS. I think it should be somewhat SHOCKING by then, & I'd like to wear some cute concert-going clothing. FInally in Oct, we're heading back down to Clearwater, FL to spend the week with my family and doing Disney while we are there. Last year, it was tough walking around b/c I was SOooo out of shape. This year, along with my new outfit, I hope to have even more energy since I'll be IN SHAPE by then!

Best of luck to you,
Dawn
HW320/SW257/CW171/GW127
63 lbs lost PRE-OP!

Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1390 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1378 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1247 views