Im home had

Strawberry2
on 5/14/09 9:29 am
my revision surgery yesterday and I am home today -my pouch had dialated to 100 cc - as I didn't want anything too invasive I asked that my pouch be made as small as possible so now I have a 25 cc pouch - now before I get flamed by anyone on here this was "my desicion" I thought I had wanted more bypassed but my hemoglobin has always been low even before surgery. I am just under 40 lbs to my personal weight loss - DR G wants at least 75 lbs - again before I get flamed on here I chose to have this due to me having small children at home - thanks for listening
Jo -319h/202l - 240h/237sd/218.5c/190goal
Arnold H. Glasgow

Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip.

Ananta
on 5/14/09 10:19 am - San Diego, CA
I'm so sorry, it all went over my head.  Whatever works for you, is my motto.  I hope you had an uneventful surgery and I am sure it feels good to be home.  I wish you the best of everything!

iamfarfaraway
on 5/14/09 10:49 am - Charlotte, NC
No flames here, it is your body and your and your Surgeons decision on what is best for you, I am glad everythng went well for you, best of luck.

40 lbs lost pre-op

Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1392 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1379 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1252 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1118 views