POST OP PHOTOS andOne year out SHOUT OUT to May 2009'ers

(deactivated member)
on 5/16/09 2:23 am, edited 5/17/09 6:39 am - FL

I just wanted to say  to the 2009 "May"sters...I can't believe how quickly a year has flown by for me and just wanted to wish you all well wishes and congrats on your WLS...so much has changed for me since my May 5th 2008 RNY and I am so very thankful despite the bumps in the road I endured...

I am 10 pounds from goal (that is skin alone I am sure) 

I hit my original goal of 165 at 10 months out...I changed my goal to 150 for now...and wear anything from a 6/7  to  8/10 depending on the designer/maker in pants and jeans and a small to medium top....from a 26 xxxl.

I LQQK and feel like I am in my late 20's ( maybe early 30's I dunno!) but just had a birthday on my surgerversary...44 years young!  My OA knees are physically non existent as far as feeling any discomfort..my BP is below average...a "marathon runners" I am told consistently...my confidence and self esteem...well... let's just say its TO THE ROOF    I am no longer intimidated by anyone nor feel like the invisible woman in the room...quite the opposite!

Plane rides...movie theater seats...so much room to spare...its so awesome!

Have patience during this initial phase...stalls will be normal...try not to obsess over the scale...harder than u think cuz its FUN seeing the numbers go down...but that shouldn't be your main focus...your health and well being should be  :)  Follow your tools rules...and you too will be in awe of how quickly time flies by!

best of luck and welcome to losers bench!

Heidi

032004-1.jpg picture by submissivewifeGastricpre.jpg pre surgery picture by submissivewifePICT5305-1.jpg picture by submissivewifePICT5282-1-1.jpg picture by submissivewifePICT5432.jpg picture by submissivewifePICT5427.jpg April 2009 picture by submissivewifePICT5317.jpg picture by submissivewife

tjb1958
on 5/16/09 7:57 am
Congratulations on your weight loss. I will keep your advice about stalls in mind!

Tammy B

283/240 /149/140

Highest/Surgery/Current/Goal

(deactivated member)
on 5/17/09 8:45 am - FL
TY Tammy...the boards are a wonderful way to be inspired and encouraged and you will be amazed how posting and sharing helps so much!

Heidi
Ananta
on 5/16/09 12:21 pm - San Diego, CA

Heidi,

Thanks so much!  Really an awesome message for us.  You are beautiful!!! I can't wait to join you!  What an accomplishment! 

Yours,

Dana

(deactivated member)
on 5/17/09 8:44 am - FL
Thank you Dana!  It will go by fast...time that is...and weight loss...truly amazing  :)
michelee0901
on 5/17/09 10:09 pm
WOW you look amazing great job! And thanks for sharing your story with us :) 
(deactivated member)
on 5/19/09 2:49 am - FL
Thank you...I am so very thankful :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1392 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1381 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1253 views
132lbs gone!