SURGERY IN 2 DAYS!

bellaxamore
on 5/17/09 3:57 am
Hey every one my name is Michael....yup its a boys name and ima girl haha. I am 22 married and have an 8month old baby boy named noah.

My surgery is in 2 days! I was origanly soooo excited now im scared out of my mind. I went to the store to buy some stuff for my hubby and i started crying! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!

I am excited for the end result but i still can even imagine the end!

AHHHHHHHHHH!

Purple_Sparkles
on 5/17/09 5:44 am
Hey there girly..goodness 2 days...your going to do so well I know it...you have the cutest little noah motivation ever! Ummm talk about crying. I cry often...went to chuck-e-cheese Yesterday and for the first time every my daughter said "Mommy...lets go" she wanted to go up the toys in the toddler side of things...Ummm yeah that wasn't happening for me...so I had to ask my lil sis to help out and take her up through those tubes. I cried in my hubbys arms...knowing this is exactly the reason I am having this surgery! I won't ever need that kind of help again! 
Nichole05/29/09 Open RNY Surgery!!! On My WLS Journey!! 
Currently --115lbs as of 11/18/2009!!
bellaxamore
on 5/17/09 4:55 pm
awww. YOU WILL DO GR8 2!

When is your surgery?

Purple_Sparkles
on 5/18/09 12:32 am
May 29th!! Yay 11 More Days!
Nichole05/29/09 Open RNY Surgery!!! On My WLS Journey!! 
Currently --115lbs as of 11/18/2009!!
bellaxamore
on 5/18/09 1:51 am
AWESOME!

iamfarfaraway
on 5/17/09 8:00 am - Charlotte, NC

Michael,

This is a stressful time and a life changing event.  It is normal to have the feelings your having.  I know for me I have had since Aug of last year to do research and I know this is the right thing for me.  I have also asked my surgeon so many questions you could think of, I think everytime I had an appointment with him he would just sit down and say ok bring the questions on.

I wish you the best on your upcoming surgery.

40 lbs lost pre-op

_char_
on 5/20/09 2:15 am - TN
Michael,
By the date of your post, you have already had your surgery. Mine is in 2 days on the 22nd.  I understand what you were feeling. 

I hope your surgery went well.  If you are up to it, let me know how you got through those last few hours.  I hope you are feeling wonderful, and remember, this isn't the end, this is the beginning!

Good Luck,
Charlene
Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1393 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1382 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1254 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1119 views