Tomorrow is the day

hollywood
on 5/20/09 1:26 pm - Victorville, CA
I am so nervous its not even funny. I have cleaned  my house top to bottom. Everyone keeps asking why I am cleaning and I just cant explain it, I just feel like its something that I need to do.  So wish me luck and I will see you all in a couple of days.

See you on the other side.

iamfarfaraway
on 5/20/09 9:24 pm - Charlotte, NC
Best wishes today on your surgery, and hope you have a speedy recovery.

40 lbs lost pre-op

karen C.
on 5/21/09 12:46 am
I go towmorrow, too, and I am nervous beyond belief. I am tearful and jittery. I'm a nurse, so I know (intellectually) that I'll be fine, but some protective instinct keeps screaming "what the (*&^^ do you think you're doing? Are you crazy, electing to have surgery?" And of course, there's fear that I won't be able to stick to the diet- I've never stuck for more than a year before, after all. I guess we just have to go forward with hope, faith and as much determination as we can muster. I'll think of you in the morning. Do you know what time you're going in?
karen c
liquid diet 5/8/09
lap band 5/22/09
first fill 6/17/09 2cc
removed 10/6/11 due to erosion

cookie6845
on 5/21/09 1:39 am
 I too have my surgery tomorrow!  Yes I'm anxious and nervous, but know this is the answer.  My surgery is at 8:30 - what time is yours?  I'll be praying for both of you!  Yes, I can hardly wait to join the "Losers Club"!  Hugs & prayers, Kathy
EOD WIFE
on 5/21/09 1:07 am - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
Good Luck Ladies... We will have your seat saved on the losers bench!

I  MY RNY 5-5-09    Life is Good
       myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1393 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1382 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1254 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1119 views