I cant wait to have this mush!!!.. Recipe inside!

(deactivated member)
on 5/24/09 7:43 am
I went to the store and got all the things I needed to make this. I am anticipating switching to puree on Thursday and it can't come soon enough!

I have heard nothing but great things about this recipe... So after I keep down my first simple mush I am going to try this. Thought I'd pass it on since we are all at similar stages.. kinda lol

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/rny/3876183/The-Best-Dinne r-Since-Surgery-Thanks-Shelly/

Someone that can have it already, make it! lol
tonigirlv
on 5/27/09 6:27 am - South Jersey Shore, NJ
I made this a few days ago and it was DELISH!!!    It was sooo good and finally felt like I was eating something normal again.  Unfortunatly, it made my stomach very upset for some reason.  So far, most of the things in the next phase aren't sitting too well with me.  I'm having a problem with eggs and sometimes cream of wheat also.....makes me very queasy.  I have been eating soft cheeses and deli meats , chili, refried and baked beans, cottage cheese, which are sitting just fine with me...

Toni
toninj
on 5/30/09 3:17 pm - piscataway, NJ
That looks awesome!  I am going on my 5th day out and can't wait to make it.  Before surgery I saw the Rachael Ray mini (12 oz)cast iron casserole dishes on clearence for 8 bucks.  They will be perfect for this dish.

Revision on 05/27/09

curecatlady
on 5/31/09 2:14 am - Somerville, MA
I am SO going to make this!  Ricotta cheese has been one of the things that I've really been craving post-op.  Still can't imagine eating hard cheeses or carbs, but I was thinking of a baked Ricotta with tomato sauce and here is a recipe all ready to go
Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1392 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1380 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1252 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1118 views