Surgery on 5/27

sajoels
on 5/25/09 7:44 am - Sanford, FL
Well, OH family, I have 2 more days until my surgery.  I am very excited yet nervous.... I have always read blogs and messages but never really participated as I was not sure of what to say.  Anyway, I am asking all of you to keep me in your prayers on Wednesday.  I know God is in control, but extra prayers wouldnt hurt.  Thanking you in advance.
karen C.
on 5/25/09 11:24 pm
my prayers are with you! I am 4 days postop and feeling pretty good..... a little stiff and very tired but otherwise ok. You are taking a brave step! Congratulations.
KX2008
on 5/26/09 7:58 am - Denair, CA
Hey there, I am having my surgery the 27th too. I am so excited. My husband had his surgery Feb. 3rd and he is doing great. Im sure we will too. We will pray for you too. Good Luck!!!
KX
2mch4em
on 5/26/09 11:10 am - Hollysprings, NC
My surgery is tomorrow too! You will not be alone. I am nervous also, but God is and God will! He has not brought us this far to leave us. Just have faith! Extra prayers needed this way too!

Thank you! 

Pebbles
GETTING IT IN, IN 2010!

Gloria P.
on 6/1/09 10:52 am - Ruther Glen, VA
Your words above were wonderful....I love reading post from those with faith. I hope your surgery went well....Mine was on the 26th of May....finally came home from the hospital on the 31st of May....It is a long story...Hope yours went uneventful.

God is good.....

cookie6845
on 5/26/09 1:13 pm
God bless each one of you facing surgery tomorrow!  I will definitely keep you in my prayers tomorrow throughout the day. 

I'm 5 days post-op and doing well.  I'm sore when I stand and sit, but other than that feel pretty darn good.  I get to graduate to soft foods tomorrow, so I'm excited about that!  If someone had told me 6 months ago I'd be thrilled about eating Cream of Wheat I would have called them crazy! 

Keep the faith and welcome to the loser's bench!

Kathy
toninj
on 5/30/09 3:19 pm - piscataway, NJ
I had my surgery on the 27th, too.  How is everyone doing?

Revision on 05/27/09

2mch4em
on 6/1/09 12:46 pm - Hollysprings, NC
Eduateme: and all the time God is good! I'm so glad your surgery went well. Ready the post about the lil complication, but thank God you're here and you made it! Yay! We made it! Can't wait to read more about your journey!
GETTING IT IN, IN 2010!

Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1394 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1382 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1254 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1120 views