How is everyone?

EOD WIFE
on 9/15/10 6:09 pm - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
I hope y'all May'ers are hitting your goals and loving life!

I have had my plastics (all I can afford LOL) and feel fantastic. This time last year I was trying  to get to onederland and now I am so close to goal I can taste it!

Hands down WLS was the best thing I could of ever done for myself. I have my health back and life is good!

I  MY RNY 5-5-09    Life is Good
       myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

Daisygirl12
on 9/20/10 2:30 am, edited 9/20/10 2:33 am - Canada
I'm also doing fantastic!  I'm 10 lbs below my goal weight and I'm constantly getting the 'you aren't trying lose anymore, are you?' comments.  I'm right in the middle of the normal BMI range for my height, so I'm very happy with where I'm at. 

I am however having gallbladder surgery one week from today.  I'm looking forward to it, though so I don't have the gallbladder attacks anymore! They're awful!

Now that I've got a date for the gallbladder, I can finally start thinking about plastics.  I'm going to look into have a panniculectomy after Christmas.  I was told you should wait at least 6 months between surgeries.  So, I'm quite excited that I can start that process soon! 

EOD WIFE, it sounds like you're doing great as well!  What kind of plastics did you have done?  And if you don't mind my asking, how was the recovery?

And I totally agree, it was hands down the best thing I could have done for myself!
~Angie ~

EOD WIFE
on 9/21/10 1:39 am - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
On September 20, 2010 at 9:30 AM Pacific Time, Daisygirl12 wrote:
I'm also doing fantastic!  I'm 10 lbs below my goal weight and I'm constantly getting the 'you aren't trying lose anymore, are you?' comments.  I'm right in the middle of the normal BMI range for my height, so I'm very happy with where I'm at. 

I am however having gallbladder surgery one week from today.  I'm looking forward to it, though so I don't have the gallbladder attacks anymore! They're awful!

Now that I've got a date for the gallbladder, I can finally start thinking about plastics.  I'm going to look into have a panniculectomy after Christmas.  I was told you should wait at least 6 months between surgeries.  So, I'm quite excited that I can start that process soon! 

EOD WIFE, it sounds like you're doing great as well!  What kind of plastics did you have done?  And if you don't mind my asking, how was the recovery?

And I totally agree, it was hands down the best thing I could have done for myself!
I had a maxi TT (anchor type with muscle tightening and some lipo) and a upper arm lift, all of which I paid for and was about 14k. Then Tricare payed for me to get a breast reduction due to back and neck issues.

I  MY RNY 5-5-09    Life is Good
       myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

Kelly S.
on 9/21/10 12:49 am
That's awesome! I am still trying to get to onederland~!

20 pounds lost during two week pre-op diet.

Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1390 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1378 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1249 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1115 views