ONE WEEK CHECK UP !!!! WOWWWW

Tanzy_99
on 6/1/10 6:02 am - charleston, SC
HEY EVERYONE
WELL I WENT TO MY ONE WEEK CHECK UP  EVEN THOU WED IS THE TRU ONE WEEK BUT ANWAYZ GUESS WHAT???????????  I LOST 22LBS IN  6 DAYSSSSSS I WAS SO SHOCK AND THOUGHT I READ IT WRONG LOL BUT OF COURSE IT WAS RIGHT MY DR TOOK THE  DRAINS OUT  AND DID A CAT SCAN WHERE IT SHOWS THAT EVERYTHING IS FINE. BLOOD WORK IS GUD ....I JUST WANTED TO SHARE THAT WIT YALL
xenobia
on 6/1/10 8:31 am - miami, FL
Thats wonderful. I hope to hear similar news when I do my follow up tomorrow.
FOXYBROWN MAMA
on 6/4/10 10:07 pm
 CONGRATS!!!  I have lost 18 lbs so far.  I have my follow up on the 10th.  Has your incisions closed up yet?  I didn't come home with a tube.  My incision in my navel still has not closed up, UGH....  I have been cleaning it with hydrogen peroxide with the hope that it will help it heal quicker.  

"'I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control and at times I'm hard to handle...but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."-- Marilyn Monroe

Robin S.
on 6/19/10 1:57 pm - Chatsworth, CA
Girl that is terrific.    I'll do a dance with you for that one .\

I'm Just Robin!
Highest weight 250 - Goal Weight 150 - Current Weight 147
*** Hanging with Weight Watchers now to keep on track ***  
rschmidt219
on 6/22/10 6:45 pm
 That is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!  22 lbs. in 6 days!!!!  I have my 10 day appt. on June 25.  So far, I'm down 11.  I can't wait to eat cottage cheese!  Can't believe I'm saying that, but I want to chew .

Of course, getting my protein in is a hassle - what do you do?  I see you wrote this on 6/1 so you're probably on regular foods now, right?  How is that???

Take Care and congratulations!

Rebecca
Most Active
Recent Topics